My friend needed a lift

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My friend needed a lift

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:24 am

I had a dream my best friend needed a ride somewhere, with her two youngest girls.  I had a big vehicle, and the seats were not secure in the back.  It was a pick up truck actually, and the color RED stands out to me!  I must have had a cover for the back. I was happy to help her, and give her and the kids a lift, but I needed to situate the back seats so that they could sit safely. There were adjustments to be made before I could help.  I was adjusting the seats, so that I could clamp them in.  I remember thinking how precious her girls were!! The one irl is having some health issues, but in the dream her attitude was so precious and positive, about all she is going through. I felt a special warmth in my heart towards her, like she was my favorite!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My friend needed a lift

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:17 am

grt drm ther  Flower Power i wud say its all about supportg a frend , takeing them ''onboard'', hee hee in ur life sumhow, being a support to them, and you making some minor adjustments to accommodate them, hee hee 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:21 pm

Thanks D!!! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top