My Ex-Stepdad-who was an abuser

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Ex-Stepdad-who was an abuser

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:17 am

I had a dream that we were sitting in these chairs, they were the size of elementary student chairs and were in about 3 rows.  My mom was in the front row, with her back to me.  Her EX-husband (who was not my dad, but my step dad) was in the second row.  Us kids were in the back row.  It wasn't just my blood brothers/sisters that were in this row of chairs, but it was also his two children, specifically his oldest son.  My step dad turned around and gave me a golden watch that used to be my moms, I looked at it and thought it was pretty.  When I grabbed it, there was also a golden necklace attached.  I knew that these two items were real gold, and not cheap immitations.  I felt thankful.  A few min later, I couldn't find these items.  My step brother (his oldest son), took these items from me without asking, and stuck them under a hiding spot that was under the seat on his chair.  I found them, and took them back.

IRL this step brother, is a good man.  Irl this step dad was an alcoholic and very abusive to his kids and my mom (physically and emotionally).  He did not mistreat me as a child (I think he knew my dad would kill him if he did), but I was very scared of him growing up.  I seen him abuse my mom.  IRL he is now in a nursing home, alone, and not able to care for himself. He cannot speak clearly bc he had a stroke too. Its very sad. He feels much remorse from his past mistakes. In the dream, I didn't feel afraid of him.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Ex-Stepdad-who was an abuser

Post by Cholette on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:56 am

Could this be an inheritence coming to you from your step-father that the oldest son will ATTEMPT to intervene and take?

I've seen people manifest some crazy things when it comes to things that are being left behind.

Just thoughts...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:20 pm

Ur so right, people really do act crazy with money being involved. I am so thankful for your post!  I will keep you posted as things manifest.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Do you think maybe he is ready to repent and wants to ask for forgiveness, or maybe your at a point where you have truely let go of everything, but your step brother hasent.
This dream just reads like forgiveness to me.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top