Near death experience in a car sucked up by a tornado

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Near death experience in a car sucked up by a tornado

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:33 am

Hi all, its been awhile! Please help me pray over this dream.

I was with a few family members at someones house. It was raining and stormy out and I saw a tornado forming in the sky. Everyone seemed to be at different locations of the house so I yelled out to them that there was a tornado coming. We met in a room located at the lower part of the house, possibly a basement. Once we were all there we settled in to wait for the tornado to pass. As soon as the tornado approached the house we were quickly sucked out of the basement.....here's the weird part, we were all in a car except for one person (my moms ex-husbands son, I'll call him C). Taken by surprise, as the tornado sucked the car up we all were commenting on how we should not have sat in the car. As if we should have known better that it was not a safe decision.

The tornado was whipping around and around as we held on. It was very intense, I could feel the gravity working against us as we held on. Hoping the tornado would be short, it just intensified more. At this point the tornado had us whipping around at such high speeds we knew that when it did stop we would crash. I could sense the certainty of our demise...we all did, so we began to call out to the Lord. It went on for a few minutes. I don't remember crashing or how the tornado stopped but it did and we were fine.
Someone commented on how C was the only one who wasn't in the car and my mother mentioned that he was taught that. ?? Or how he was prepared for it so he knew what to do....I can't quite remember how it was said.
That was it.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Near death experience in a car sucked up by a tornado

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Been thinking about this dream.

I ALWAYS have tornado dreams, some dreams the tornados are literal tornados that will happen. And others dreams the tornado represents an emotional event of some sort.  scratching chin 

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:13 am

ur drm sounds so real ,.like litral,  nerd but kud it be a pikture of a ''storm '' comeing against ur family,  tornado nerd scratching chin like major drama :hairraising: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:40 am

Hi D!!  :hi: 

I find it so interesting that you said "major drama". As soon as I read that I thought "oh no!!" And I began to pray because now I think I have an idea of what its about. I didn't even consider it until I read your post.
Just curious, What made you say major drama?

I thought for a second literal too, but the car part is what gets me. We didn't meet at a car, we met in a room and then we were in a car when the tornado pulled us out of the room.

I don't know about your family, but my families middle name is drama". LOL something I've had to get used to again now that I live closer to them.

There is a special occasion coming up (tomorrow night) and the family is getting together. Lets just say there has already been drama because of this get together.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:38 am

laugh what um hi ther wings :hairraising: ,,i put ''major drama ' cos it jus came to me,wen i factored out the literal storm, it seemed the most likely explaination,the car /room aspect is like yall meetg togetha, car can mean ur life rite now, it may be over emphisied in the dream, but fore waened is forarmed i say,  :shocking: hee hee hiding hiding hiding 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:35 pm

dreamster wrote:, but fore waened is forarmed i say,  :shocking: hee hee hiding hiding hiding 

Amen to that!! Thank you Lord!

I was thinking ditch the party all together  :beammeup:  ( hahaha, just kidding)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:45 pm

laugh fair enuff,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:38 am

lol!