My Daughter's Bear Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Daughter's Bear Dream

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:19 am

Hello my daughter had this dream, she is 9 years old.

Dream:

I was in my house and knew there was a bear downstairs. I was afraid so I hid in the computer room under the table. The bear left my house. I went and stood in the hallway.

Now I'm at Walmart with my school teacher and my entire class. We bought some stuff and we walked out of walmart. To my right I could see two bears looking at me. I ran ahead of my class. I jumped in a white car, the door was unlocked. The bear almost got my hand. He was trying to eat me. His teeth were really white. I was safe in the car. I woke up.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My Daughter's Bear Dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:36 am

Hello, ispeaktheword -

I don't believe that I've ever had a Bear dream, so I don't have personal experience to share on that symbol. However, I know that many people who have submitted Bear dreams to the site found that they were about Illness or some other threat to health.

Based on that, my thoughts are that the dream is about being exposed to others who are sick. I'm not sure if the first one is literally in your home, but I do think that the 2nd part of the dream refers to two sick people at school.

Two more thoughts: First off, the promise of the dream is that "she was safe in the car." She was ok at the end of the dream, so she should either not get sick at all or not to the degree that others around her did.

Second, there's the detail of "the bear almost got my hand." As simple as it sounds, maybe she should take extra care to wash her hands if she's around sick classmates.

If you identify where this dream manifests in real life, could you let us know?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:11 am

Hi Mark,

Thank you for responding to my daughter's dream. I will definitely let you know how things turned out.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top