Tattoed friend & big pit bull

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tattoed friend & big pit bull

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:39 pm

I had this dream recently, I was in what seemed to be my home and I had friends over.  There were many people just present.  In one room I saw a friend of mine, she had recently gotten a huge colourful tattoo down her back and was showing it to everyone.  Everyone thought it looked amazing and I even thought to myself "perhaps I should add colour to my own tattoos as mine were just black.
Then it seems I was standing outside my house with my daughter and watching a guy with a massive black dog on a leash.  Seemed to be a pit bull but it was very big in size and scary.  As I watched, this dog was barking and seemed very threatening towards some man.  The man just stood there and refused to back down as this huge dog continued to bark and bark right in his face.  At one point I thought the dog might bite this man's face off as he was that close.  But the man did not seem worried, he just stood and faced the dog.

Finally my daughter touched the window and I saw the dog turn its head and notice us.  Even though we were protected as the glass was between us, the dog turned its attention to us and started barking.  I thought to myself, surely that dog and its owner would not dare attack us in my own home?
The dream ended with the dog walking towards us and just noticing us.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tattoed friend & big pit bull

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:13 am

Hello, Happiness -

The main theme of the first scene, to me, is seeing others' responses to someone's recent change and then considering applying that to your own life. Does that feeling fit anything right now?

For the 2nd scene - have you witnessed a situation where there was a threat to someone and that person seemed absolutely fearless? In the dream, the dog eventually directed its attention toward you and your daughter. I believe that the man who was unfazed by the threat was so that you'd have an example to follow if the same threat were to come towards you.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:34 am

Hello, thanks actually yes I have been seeing changes in some friends around me job wise where they are progressing well and have been thinking I want the same in my own career.

I think your thoughts on the 2nd scene seem to make sense, Im not sure what lies ahead but maybe it is encouragement for something yet to come.

Thank you :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top