It was A sad day-MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It was A sad day-MANIFESTATION

Post by unaday* on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:23 am

I dreamt that i did something wrong and i approached the throne of God for forgiveness. He was sitting on the throne and i saw him. As i was about to get on my knee i could tell he knew what i was there for. But before i could ask he took the book in his hand opened it and put it on top of his head still open. I realized that it was a symbol of mourning for him and he could not forgive me. Then i was ushered into this place...there were hundreds of people of all nationalities just roaming really sad and some just expressionless. I had a sense of doom like it was the end. I realized that it was over and forgiveness was no more. But then i took a chance to try to change things. I started to laugh. When people heard me laugh they were shocked and scared and tried to get me to stop because I would be in trouble for laughing. So i laughed again and it echoed because it was that silent. then a police officer/security guard grabbed my arm and tried to get me to stop. Then I laughed again and the police officer cracked a smile but would not laugh so i tried to get him to laugh and he wouldn't. I grabbed him and started to waltz around with him as the people stood in awe. He started to enjoy it and laugh with me.
duh

Last edited by unaday* on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: It was A sad day-MANIFESTATION

Post by watchman on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:43 am

Unaday:
This is a warning dream
God has called you to be a leader and he wants you to be in his will. If you get out of his will and do not do what you are called to do, our Father is not happy with us. the holy spirit will convict you when you are not doing what thus said the Lord. You are set apart, Royal priest hood, a peculiar person and you will not fit in with others. you are called to break the mold and change the atmosphere. You will laugh at the devil because his authority is a joke Hallelujah!
You started changing the atmosphere and people were in "awe". Let your light shine! huggins

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:48 am

WATCHMAN THAT WAS CONFIRMATION WORD! PRAISE GOD YOU ARE A VESSEL OF HONOR!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:54 am

To God be alllllllllllllllllll the Glory praiseGod

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:30 pm

I don't have an interpretation but I wonder if there will be a situation that seems "Serious" to others but you will do something "uncommon" and "out of the ordinary" that will change peoples heart that previously thought: its the end for them?

What a dream--kind of strange to me perhaps!lol

I will definitely pray on this one.

desiree
p.s. Has there been something that you've done recently that you feel like you've shouldve known better about and that God won't forgive you (self-condemning attitude)? Remember: NO CONDEMNATION IN CHRIST JESUS! (just a thought)
p.s.s. Do you mind reading and responding to my recent dreams? Thanks flower

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:22 pm

God gave me the understanding that this dream symbolized the workplace he has me into today. It is very negative and a very angry place but I am put there to impact the people- but i must dare to be that individual. I cannot become contaminated with the personalities and they spirit of this place but be the one to bring about change. Since i have had this dream i am seeing different levels of anger, and fierce behaviour hear and i know God is showing it to me to use me.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:32 pm

WOW! AMAZING!! This will be a challenge I know.

By the way, I LOVE your quote (I am a "quote-kinda" girl")lol

Great to see you back on the site!

desiree

p.s. I believe wholeheartedly that GOd is the giver of dreams and that he matches the dream with the dreamer that will bring it into fruition/nurture it!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:37 pm

definitely a challenge...God is building muscles on me. Thanks about the quote..just came to my spirit one day and wrote it down. :clap:

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:56 am

I want to pray back to God the things He revealed to you as a way of coming into agreement with His plan to use you to transform the place where you work:
Lord, transform Unaday's workplace into a positive and peaceful place. Thank you for putting Unaday there to impact the people and for teaching her how to do so. Holy Spirit, keep her cleansed of the spirit of this place so she can bring Your presence there. When others try to instill fear and/or intimidation to stop her, let her laugh because she knows You are with her through all things. Lord, bring openess and forgiveness into the people's hearts to replace their anger and fierce behaviour. God, show Unaday how to model the qualities needed to oversome feelings of anger. Let her show others the path out of this current environment by how different (Godly) her responses are to the same situations that cause others to lose their tempers. This won't be easy, so Lord strengthen her emotionally and provide for her every need quickly so she has no cause for worries. Bless her and her family for her willingness to be used. I pray this blessing in submission to Your will and in Jesus' holy and loved name. Amen

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top