Is this a God dream or not???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this a God dream or not???

Post by songbird on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:51 am

I had a very lucid dream recently in which I was hanging out with a guy I know.   In the dream we were meant to be going to his home town and he took me into a hotel with tunnels in the closets as these tunnels we short-cuts to his home town. As we walk through the tunnel it takes us out on to a hill. The next thing I wake up in a black cab (like the kind they have in London) with a note from him(I think its a goodbye note) I can see him standing on the hill behind the taxi as its driving off and feel inexplicably upset at him for just leaving me like that. I try to phone him but cannot make contact which upsets me further.  Normally I wouldn't pay attention to a dream like this however the feelings of hurt and rejection/abandonment are so strong even when I think back on it is quite strange. (I should add the person in the dream is someone I don't even know that well, he lives hundreds of miles away). Any thoughts appreciated  :)

Blessings

songbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this a God dream or not???

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:24 pm

scratching chin the dream isnt litral, so wen you take that aspect out and look at the symbolls /feelings i would say that it portrays an event of someone in your life leaveing you ,,i would look perticularly at the intense feelings, it represent a past experiance, a breakup, ?

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top