Dreams With Demons/ God Making Them Go Away and One Other Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams With Demons/ God Making Them Go Away and One Other Dream

Post by LovedSavedBlessed on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:34 pm

I have never had a prophetic dream that I know of, but a lot of the dreams I have feel so weird and so real. Some of these include praying to God for a demon or problem to go away, and it always works. I had one "waking dream" where I "woke up" in a coffin and could not get out. I freaked out and immediately started praying. God woke me up from that dream.

I can still feel the feeling of a dream that I had a while back, although not to the same intensity. I was in a pretty garden with my sister and our best friend (we call her our triplet because she is like a sister to us) and we were just hanging out, having fun. The sky and air became discolored, maybe yellowish like a tinted camera lens. There was a bright cross in the sky and I looked up at it and felt it calling me. I told my sister and friend that I loved them and looked back at the cross and felt myself being pulled away.

It was the strangest thing. I felt peace but then very quickly something felt horribly wrong and I forced myself back into my body. A light shot from the cross and it disappeared. The light went into a window in a church that looked like an old hospital kind of. Then a set of red glowing eyes appeared in the window, and after that I woke up. It felt so ominous and horrible, and today I can describe it as "reeking with deception."

I guess my questions are these:

Do these types of dreams mean anything?

How do we know if a dream is from God?

I read through some stuff on here and I am still unsure about this.

I have some theories about this dream, but I do not want to assume that they are right. Thanks for any help :D.

LovedSavedBlessed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams With Demons/ God Making Them Go Away and One Other Dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:17 am

Hello, LovedSavedBlessed -

When you had the cross-in-the-sky/hospital dream, what was going on in your waking life?

Did you feel drawn to anything that initially gave you a feeling of peace, but where those feelings about it changed just like in the dream? Feelings in dreams will almost always match how you feel in real life, which will help you to see what the dream is related to.

The symbol of a church/hospital may be one and the same. Hospitals can symbolize churches or ministries in dreams - or they can be literal if it were to fit a situation in real life. Perhaps that symbol fits what you were feeling drawn towards in the earlier portion.

If the feelings in your dream don't match anything in your waking life when you had the dream, then the dream is most likely about something in the future - and the feelings in real life will match those in the dream when it manifests.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovedSavedBlessed on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:03 am

Unfortunately, I cannot remember what was going on at that time in my life ><. It had to have been last year when I had it.

I will keep that in mind though, for future dreams. Thank you for responding! :)

LovedSavedBlessed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top