Dark shadow and demon biting me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dark shadow and demon biting me!

Post by princessv on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Last night I felt like I was half awake and half asleep. A dark shadowy figure of a girl was on top of me. I tried to say the name Jesus and nothing would come out of my mouth and then tried to say the name Yahushua (Jesus hebrew name) After a minute or two frozen I awoke and went back to bed. Later on that night I had a second vision. I'm not sure if the second vision was a dream or the same half awake half asleep vision like the first but a demon looking baby dark shadowy with horns was biting me. I told it i wasn't afraid of it and to go way. It kept biting me. When I awoke I got scared. What is going on?

Princessv

princessv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dark shadow and demon biting me!

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:02 am

Princessv,

I have two words for you, demonic attack.....

Thats why you could not speak the name of Jesus.....Pray to the father and anoite your home.

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Princessv -

I agree with all of the above advice and would also like to direct you to the following related thread titled: "Not really sleep, but couldn't move or speak" in the Dream & Visions to be Interpreted section.

Be encouraged - one of the patterns we discovered is that these types of attacks often come as one is moving further in their walk with the Lord (promotion). So be strong in the Lord and put on your full armor of God and walk victoriously through this spiritual battle! Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world!

soldier

Will keep you in prayer!

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Do what she says! Demons can kill you. Think about it, car accidents, death by guns, drugs, alcohol, a whole list of it all has demonic activity behind it. Get the oil and apply it, ok?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessv on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:42 pm

Thank you so much for your posts. I agree that it was a demonic attack. This summer a woman gave me some blessed olive oil, salt and holy water before she moved out of the country along with a spiritual war prayer. Honestly, I thought it was sweet of her to give me but thought it a little odd since I did not really know her well. She was a friend of my Mom. I sprinkled salt at my work because I felt negative energy there but never thought about doing it to my home until now.

I will pray over the oil water and salt again and follow all your advice.

I have been asking god to show me how I can serve him more and have been trying to figure out what my gifts are which can explain the pattern y'all are talking about.

Thank you again! God Bless

I will be praying for y'all too!

princessv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Good, Princessv. Also, I want to ask you, and I know that you know-do you know what salt is? It is a mineral that enhances the taste of things with its flavor. It is picked up by the taste buds on your tongue, along with sweet, sour, and bitter. Those tastes also describe us in ways to which we relate to other people and to God physically and spiritually. The things that the tongue represents. I recommend just the oil.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessv on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Thanks! I will just use the oil. What about holy water/

princessv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:49 pm

princessv,

I am sorry, but when you anoite your home you need to pray to the Father and rebuke that which is in your home, anoite you for protection. Demonic attacks are nothing to play with and they can and will hurt you if at all possible.

I am telling you the truth on these matters. I would not go another hour without anoiting and praying and also rebuking. pricessv, I have had different kinds of demonic attacks over the period of my life and I am here to tell you if you do not do these things they will get worse each time. I am seriously concerned for you and I want to make certain you are safe.

God be with her,
Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:07 am

Princessv:
I would like to ask you a question if I may. Did you have any of these experiences before this lady left the items with you? or did they happen after?

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:26 pm

good question wtmn,,i wondered the same,,,, thinking D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessv on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:33 pm

She gave me the oil,salt and water this summer...so it was months before I had this experience.

I had a friend stay with me and I had this dream the day after she left to go home. Her husband had commited suicide a few months before.

Prior to his suicide months earlier I had awoken where I was laying on my couch and I looked over and saw Two dark shadowy figures sitting on my coffee table. I couldn't move or speak either. When I awoke I thought of them.

princessv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top