Hardware Store And My Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hardware Store And My Car

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:20 am

I had taken a drive to a hardware store. Actually, it was the True Value in my town. When I arrived, I went through a flashback to where I had worked for them...like, in their distribution center or something. Nothing about this is literal, just to be clear. I had a feeling like I hadn't cut it in that old job, and so those thoughts were bothering me when I visited the store. The flashback was momentary, and I was now heading inside the store.

Whatever took place in the store must have been irrelevant, because the very next scene had me leaving the store to return to my car.

In the parking lot, I couldn't find my car. Panic hit me, because I felt certain of where I had left it. I thought that a thief had stolen it, and I worried about what I was going to do. However, looking again, I saw my car. It was truly my real life car - even the license plate detail stood out to me. I got into the vehicle and drove over to the exit of the lot.

There was a lot of traffic from both directions, so I had to wait before I could enter the road. It was also either foggy or snowy, but it was definitely hard to see clearly - my vision seemed blurred when I looked outside of the car. So, while I sat there, waiting, I looked at the seat. The interior resembled a former vehicle - my Bonneville - and the arm rest between the seats was folded in the Up position so I could see what was underneath it. Someone had taken something like puffy paint to write on the seat. The lettering was very fine, like from a marker with a very fine tip. And each letter was a different color - rainbow-like. The person had written "Happy Birthday, Marky!" This told me that it was my niece who had done that. However, there was something else written off of the "M" in Marky...Vertical, like a crossword puzzle. The person had written, "Marty!" straight downwards. The penmanship was very slightly different, but I could see that it was from someone else. In fact, that one word told me that it was from one of my sisters. In real life, if there's anything that happens to reference the movie "Back To The Future," she'll say "Marty!" as if she was Doc Brown - and she usually does that with me. Anyway, I saw all this on the seat, and it didn't upset me that this was definitely something permanent to my interior. It sorta made me smile, like I felt their good intentions.

After this moment, I was able to get into traffic and head back towards my home. When I did so, I thought to myself (and to God), "Why are there no jobs in my city that pay the same as the one I have right now...?" This seemed an expression of my desire to work in the same city that I live in.

My birthday is a few weeks away in real life.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hardware Store And My Car

Post by dreamster on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:17 am

jus the first part sounds like a pik of u rite now,, u feel a sense of not makeing the grade, ,do u feel robbed of something,,, nerd ,,oppertunity, promotion?

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:30 pm

I agree with you that this seems like a picture of me at this time. I read what you said as I left the house today, and I just kinda pondered that on the way to work.

Let me tell you something, D. My birthday is coming up, as I mentioned. For quite some time, I've asked God to do something for me for my birthday - I mean on a yearly basis. Usually, nothing stands out when my birthday comes and goes, so I've just sorta thought that maybe birthdays aren't a big deal to Him. Well, I asked again this year, but I didn't really put much hope in it...

Then I had this dream a few days later. A good portion of it has to do with my birthday. But, prior to that, is the trip to the hardware store. The store, itself, and whatever happened there doesn't seem important...but, when I left the house today, the NAME of the place did! True Value.

You asked me if I feel robbed of something. Yes, I often feel as though I'm not of much value. It's been a while since it's been an overwhelming feeling (and it isn't right now), but it's there. Do you think that this dream is God's answer to my B-Day request? That he would show me my value? Or, even more, that he'd be willing to do that even though I've failed to do that for others - which is how I saw the symbol of failing at the distribution center for that company in the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:55 am

im gonna do the parking lot part of ur drm, the raw emotion ther is powerful, the panic,and your inner response, ''i thort a theif had stole it'',  nerd then worry about wat u wud do, ther may have been recent times in ur life wer uve felt these things, but then , a calm, you see your car and leave that that place, ,,i go to john 10;10, perhaps your drm is a message in that you have ''true value'' and He has something instore for you,  hee hee ,,the story of jiruses daughter dying befor jesus kud get to her, is a sad tale, but it end well, i wud beleive for something precious to come your way, something of lasting true value, ,,, idea 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:40 am

Thank you, D. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:52 pm

Sponsored content