Getting In The Driver's Seat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting In The Driver's Seat

Post by wiselisa58 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:19 am

In my dream it started out that I was in the car by myself and that I had come to stop at a red light. I could see a white car with 2 suitcases on the outside of it. I noticed all these cars passing by. Then I realized that I was driving from the backseat and that I needed to get in the front seat before the light turned green. I climbed over the seats and I was able to get into the driverís seat. I was able to go when the light turn green. Once I was in the driverís seat itís like I took off driving fast and I made a turn. And I was still driving fast and I was saying that I couldnít stop. Then appeared that it was a man on the passenger side telling me if I would slow down I could stop. Then I was able to pull into a parking space. The dream ended with me wiping my eyes with tissue while I was talking to this man. Any thoughts.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting In The Driver's Seat

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:20 am

Being a Backseat Driver could be about a situation where you're giving advice or even criticism about what's going on. To take over driving is to actually do the thing yourself - to be in control.

In your dream, once you were in control, things actually seemed more out-of-control than before. Can you identify an area of your life that has you feeling like this? The man in the passenger seat is probably the Holy Spirit. In the dream, he told you how to handle things and eventually brought you to a place where you could stop.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top