Man trying to kill me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man trying to kill me!

Post by exo152 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:53 am

I had a strange dream early this morning. I dreamed that a man was trying to kill me. He had been sending me death threats and I guess other things had been happening as well. And the police knew what was going on. When my dream began I had this knowledge, anyway. It began with my husband leaving for work and telling me he was sorry, but he couldn't miss anymore work because of this. He told me I would be okay, the police were aware of what was going on and to keep the doors locked and my phone close by. After he left I was watching TV and was very interested in what I was watching when I was interrupted by a girl who looks like a younger version of a neighbor girl. For some reason this girl was staying with us, although she didn't seem to be much help. I asked her what was wrong and where were my children? She starts crying and says the guy that is trying to kill me has the kids and they are tied up behind the house. I run to the back of the house and cannot see the kids, but I see all the neighbor's dogs gathered around them, wagging their tails.  I also see a four-wheeler, covered in snow (everything outside was covered in a heavy snow) and I knew the man had ridden the four-wheeler to my house. The tracks came from a neighboring abandoned house (which is actually abandoned) and I knew he had been living there and spying on us from it. I heard a knocking at the door and my dog went crazy, barking and lunging and the girl with me was crying and saying, "it's him, what are you going to do?" I ran to grab my phone, intending to call 911, but saw it was disabled and knew he had done this also. It made me angry and I jerked the door open and confronted him. He was there with a backpack and a dark-haired women who was petting our cat.
"What have you done with me kids?" I demanded. "They are safe, but you will never see them again." He answered. All the while he was pulling arrows out of his backpack and feeling the tips. "Just what do you have against me?" I demanded again. "You homeschool." was his answer."What?!" I asked. "You remember when your brother and his wife had their last child?" He asked. "Yeah, that was about 3 years ago." I answered, thinking to myself, it was actually 2 years ago.  Then he says, "This tip isn't sharp enough." and he walked off the porch to a huge four-wheel drive truck to get sharper tips. That is when it hit me in the dream that he really meant to kill me. The fear of death didn't bother me in the dream, just the fear of the pain of being killed. That is when I woke up.

Last edited by exo152 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man trying to kill me!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:30 am

Hello, Exo -

I don't have time to go into detail since I'm leaving for work. The man who was trying to kill you in the dream is definitely the Devil. I was thinking this while reading, and when I got to the "arrows" part, I knew it.

This dream is a call to prayer for either: You and your kids, or you and a children's ministry. Probably the 2nd, actually.

How did you feel about the dogs surrounding your kids? Did you feel that they dogs kept them safe, or did you feel that the dogs had them trapped? Dogs in dreams can be a few different things - from people we know, to angels, to demons. This is why I'm asking.

The man's comment about his arrows - "This tip isn't sharp enough." - tells me that, right now, your faith is stronger than the enemy's threats.

Eph 6:16 - "...hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil."

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:42 am

Wow! So much to take in! The dogs gave me peace, like I knew they were watching out for my kids. They were all small, clean looking dogs and wagging their tails, and seeing them gave me a sense of peace.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:35 pm

Bump!!  scratching chin 

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:23 am

Sponsored content