Rain, I saw Rain in my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain, I saw Rain in my dream

Post by KDRE on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:59 pm

I had a dream before I woke up this morning that I went to look outside from my living room window and when I did I looked across the street to my left and directly across from that house.

What I saw was it was sunny on the other side of the street, but it was raining on my side only and more heavily on my house.

Does anyone have an idea what looking outside of windows and rain signify?

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain, I saw Rain in my dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:22 am

How did you feel about it raining on your side vs. the sunny-ness of the other side? Was it good that you had rain and they didn't, or was it the opposite - that you had rain but wanted it to be sunny?

Looking out a window can often be something prophetic. So, you may not yet be in a situation like this dream in real life.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:01 am

I actually felt fine because I like the rain and i knew it had to be something for me (let alone we sorely need some where I live right about now)

This was Sunday morning so when I woke up and went to church, this was the scripture from the message preached that morning.

Joel 2:
23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.

25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:28 am

Awesome! Talk about confirmation that the dream is about blessing for you!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:37 am

For the most part the bulk of the rain I couldn't see because it was over my house but I know it was there.

You'd consider that a confirmation of the dream?

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:50 am

The message from Sunday at church? I think it fits your dream perfectly - especially v.23. And since your feelings towards the rain in the dream were that it was positive for you, I think the church message confirms that more.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:07 pm

I prayed right before the message came forth for God to please speak to me for once and when i saw the Scriptures about rain i admit I was wowed.

I'm starting to wonder if not being able to see it over the house is because I can't see where it'll come from right now but it will

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top