I dreamt of Zombies?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dreamt of Zombies?

Post by MiaWil1124 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:17 am

My dream started in a desolate land where a group of us stayed and protected a place where zombies, demons and witches were trying to over run. It was dark and only a few were fighting to keep the place safe while the rest sat there like they were outside of themselves almost like their soul was dead and they couldnt live, fight or speak. Then the place went from being in a dark desolate land to being in a church. In the church it was the same only a few fought off the zombies. The rest sat in seats facing the sancutary still like their souls were dormant. Then i noticed one of them, he happened to be someone close to me. I shook him and i yelled "Wake UP!!! and Fight!" and when I did that his soul wasnt dormant anymore . I gave him a weapon to fight and he said how do i use it and i showed him and the dream ended there. I believe that the dream meant a spiritual awakening for him but i wanted clarity i dont want to guess my dreams... and this is not the first time i dreamt something like this. When i was younger I would dream of zombies over running places and i always end up saving people. People would be "dormant" spiritually and i would wake them up. Ive been having these type of dreams for years.

MiaWil1124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I dreamt of Zombies?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:59 am

MiaWil1124 wrote: I believe that the dream meant a spiritual awakening...

I agree with you on the meaning of your dream. If you've had this type of dream over the years, I believe that God is showing you your purpose for his kingdom.

Eph 5:14 - "This is why it is said: "Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."

Most likely God will use you (or is already) to wake up sleeping (zombied) churches.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top