been beaten in the dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

been beaten in the dream

Post by cilla85 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:38 am

HI
I HAD A DREAM THAT MY WIDOWED AUNT WAS RE MARRING BUT SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BE A BRIDE SO SHE HIRE A WOMAN TO STAND IN FOR HER AS A BRIDE AS THE WEDDING WAS GOING ON ME AND MY TWO FRIEND ARRIVED AT THE CHURCH AND MY TWO FRIENDS TOOK THEIR SEAT AS I WAS DEBATING ON WHETHER TO SIT ON THE FIRST O MIDDLE SEAT A WOMAN CAME IN AND SAT ON THE FIRST SEAT THAT I HAD DECIDED TO SIT ON SO INSTEAD I WENT OUTSIDE AND AND FOUND MY AUNT AND I ASKED WHY SHE WOULD NOT BE THE BRIDE WHEN ITS HER WEDDING BUT SHE DIDN'T GIVE ME THE ANSWER BECAUSE SHE WAS CALLED IN THE CHURCH TO TAKE HER MARRIAGE BLESSINGS SHE WAS COVERED IN A CLOTH AND SHE WAS TOLD TO LAY ON THE ALTAR AND AS SHE WAS ON THE GROUND I TRIED TO TALK TO HER BUT I WAS TOLD YOU CANT TALK TO HER SO I MOVED FROM HER AND GOT ON MY KNEES AS I PUT MY FOREHEAD TO THE GROUND I BEGAN TO PRAY AND AS I WAS PRAYING A WOMAN CAME TO ME PUT HER HAND ON MY BACK AND STARTED TO PROPHESY AS SHE WAS  PROPHESYING THE PASTOR WHO WAS AT THE ALTAR SAID EVERYTHING THAT WOMAN IS TELLING YOU IS TRUE AND HE WENT ON AND SAID THERE ARE TWO POWERFUL PEOPLE IN HERE AND HE POINTED AT ME AND ANOTHER WOMAN BUT HE DIDN'T GO ON INSTEAD HE SAID I WILL FINISH TOMORROW. WHAT COULD THIS MEAN

cilla85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top