Reaching out to my old ex AGAIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reaching out to my old ex AGAIN

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:55 pm

I had this dream that once again, I was entertaining the idea of reaching out to my ex.  In the dream, I was tempted to reach out to him.  Thinking once again, that I am married to a great man.  Yet I felt the desire to reach out to my ex.  This time, I was calling him on the telephone.  It was an older style phone, with the cord.  In the dream i felt like I was betraying my husband by reaching out to him. 

I think this could symbolize once again, my relationship with my brother. I do not communicate to him bc of past things, but mostly bc its so hard to talk to him.  I adopted his biological daughter.  Its a really hard situation.  A few months ago, I started to write him a letter (bc he is incarserated), and I spent three hours on it.  I was ready to hit send, and my ipad died.  I lost all my work.  The next day, my mom read me a letter by him, and I realized he was still the same manipulator he was all those years before. In the dream, I think my lying cheating ex that i have no contact with, symbolizes my brother whom I no longer have contact with.  I think my relationship with husband in the, could represent my commitment to my daughter possibly.  Perhaps unconciously I feel like I am betraying my daughter if I communicate with my brother. IRL I feel like he can manipulate my emotions, mostly by my pity for him.  I cannot compromise the fact that he will not be able to be around my daughter in real life, bc he is not a safe person nor would it be healthy for her in any way shape or form.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reaching out to my old ex AGAIN

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:05 am

scratching chin i agree with ur thorts on this,, perhaps the drm is telling you in a metaphor that reaching out to your brother is in a sense a betrayal  nerd as a mom ur desire for things to be resloved is werking against you bandaid ,i think the old phone is a clue of a past effert to communicate, or of communication, since this is your third drm re this, perhaps some support outside from you may assist in your processing of this deep situation, Scratch Chin 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Thank you d!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:08 pm

ur welcome,,  hee hee some call me dtr phill idea lol! 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top