meteor hitting earth and stars shaken from the sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meteor hitting earth and stars shaken from the sky

Post by Brandy on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:34 pm

I am new to this website as of today. I am boggled because for many years I have had spiritual dreams and I always thought I knew what they meant. Lately I have been having different dreams. In a dream I had a few weeks ago I was looking at the earth from space. There was a section of the earth blotted out--black compared to the rest. In slow motion I saw a meteor heading toward the earth. That was the end of the dream. Months before that I had a dream about stars moving in the sky forming unknown signs. They made all these signs in the sky and then there was a trembling and all of the stars fell from the sky. When this happened I was upset because I thought it was the end of the world and I was in a place I should have not been. Another dream I had was that I was at my grandfather's house and we went next door to his neighbor's house (she was a foreigner in real life) and in the dream I found a Russians hat in the yard where the neighbor had just picked up and moved and left alot of things.When I touched the hat power surged through me. Then I envisioned the russian army marching into a town ready to destroy. When they got in the town it was completely empty-they had no one to fight. The next day to my surprise on the news it said that Russia had attacked Georgia. I was really freaked out because Russia never enters my mind or dreams. Could this be a vision? These kinds of dreams are new to me. I do not understand why the world events? I have even had dreams about the antichrist. The dream showed me how evil the antichrist is going to be. If anybody can explain the purpose of these dreams please let me know. I know that God is showing me things but I do not know why. I am in prayer for direction to what this means. I feel blessed to have found this website and others like me. I have never met another person that has spritual dreams--not even when I was in church.

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: meteor hitting earth and stars shaken from the sky

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:51 pm

I believe He shows us these things that we will be forwarned of them coming. He does not want us to be frightened and unaware...He is showing you what is to come. If you read the Revelations you will find more information on what is to come. Do not let your heart be troubled, these things must happen that the end may come.

I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Hi Brandy. I suggest that you write down all those dreams in a journal or book and continue to pray about it.

I have a link below of the main site of this discussion forum. You will find it very very helpful.

http://www.miasherwood.com/dream_main_site_map.html

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy on Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:54 pm

Thank you for your support! But why show me Russia? And I already know Revelations. Why keep showing me these events? Do you think maybe he is showing me that it is close? I will go to the discussion forum if I can figure it out. Again thanks for you response!!!!

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Hi Brandy, I believe personally that this could be the last generation before Jesus returns. Things are getting pretty serious in this world. In terms of your gifting there is a place in the body of Christ for it. God wouldn't give a Christian a spiritual gift if it is not useful and helpful to the body of Christ. God could use your dreams to minister to persons in your church so that they can be informed of the future and what will happen. Pray and ask God what you should do with your dreams if anything at this point in time. Obey what God says to you. Sometimes God may tell you to share a dream other times he may tell you not to share a dream. So always obey what God says to you. Also remember to write down the date when you get a particular dream from God and remember to write the dream itself in a journal. This can be very very helpful to you in the future.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:32 pm

Thank you butterfly. I need to learn more about my dreams and get to know them a little better. After reading some of these dreams, I now see that I have missed many warnings and missed many things that God has tried to show me. I am glad that I found this website. I agree with you that the end/beginning is inevitable and soon(my opinion).

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Hiya, Brandy-I wanted to share with you that in the bible, angels' physical bodies are represented by stars. Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches. Revelation 12:4
His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.
Hebrews 12:26-28

26At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens."[a] 27The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain.

28Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe...

I hope I have given atleast a partial explanation of the stars. You are blessed and God must really love you to show you that. He helps us stay committed with His Spirit and continues to encourage us that His Word is true with signs and wonders, visions and dreams. I believe that God showed you spiritual warfare in the heavenlies, and a precursor of the last days; one of the things you will see is Russia attacking the US as well. God Bless, and pray about what I have shown you.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Thank you for your time. When I have a spiritual dream, sometimes I know what they mean and sometimes they stay in my mind because I am unsure. This would definately explain my dream at that point in my life. God is good. I will pray.

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by airrykah on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:10 pm

I had a dream similar to this that I posted. I actually had a few dreams but in them I felt that it was the end of the world. The common link was this thick black line going through the sky.

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top