Vision during intercessory prayer-need interp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision during intercessory prayer-need interp

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Normally when I pray, and I see a vision, I normally know what it means.  During intercessory prayer at the church tonight, while someone was praying in the microphone I seen this following vison.  

I could see a dry cracked land, dirt, crusty ground. There were small cracks all over the ground. It was tan in color.  While she was praying (I think in tounges) I seen the ground totally vibrate, moving and shaking up and down.  I didnt see big cracks forming or anything, only the ground really shaking!

The only thing I could think of is that prayer moves situations.  Any thoughts?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision during intercessory prayer-need interp

Post by Cholette on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:30 pm

I also believe that is means that God is shifting the dry places.  Most likely the dry places are either the people that were in prayer or the church itself.  I've learned that when I'm in corporate settings, the visions that God shows me are never about me...but it is about the church or even a certain situation that is being prayed for at the time of my vision.

I do believe that there are dry places within the ministry and the prayer that was going on at that time was causing a shift.  I also believe that you may have another vision soon with a little more life...like water or greenery where God is showing you the progression.  If it was about the people, it could be a representation of their hearts.  I've seen visions similar to your while I'm praying for individuals and God speaks to me about their heart.  No one wants to believe that their heart looks like the vision you are describing, but more often than not, is the case.

I LOVE for God to show me pictures during prayer.  My pictures are not always that encouraging when I'm in a corporate setting though. It's because of the role of the prophet I operate in and because there is a little bit of apostolic in me.  I would pray about it, but I think you walk in this same place. It will take God to confirm that for you Miss Daisy, but I'm feeling that right now.

wink

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:04 pm

thank you Thank you Cholette!  I just knew you would be able to help me with this!!  I have been seeing much more visions during prayer lately.  Most of the time, I see it and I understand how to pray it through. This makes sense, that I was in a corporate setting.  This is the first corporate prayer session I had been in.  You are such an amazing woman of God, and I really appreciate your help!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:55 am

clapping praiseGod Amen 

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top