A pool inside my childhood home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A pool inside my childhood home

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:06 am

I had a dream that my chilhood home had a pool in it. My sister and I grew up in this childhood home. The room the pool was in, was in her actual bedroom when we were kids/teens, in the basement.  IRL She actually moved back into my parents house last year, and was living in her old room when we were teens, with her two children. My parents moved out this summer, and currently she is till living in this house, but no longer in her old room bc her and the kids have the whole house now. 

In the pool there was lots of things in there. I hopped into the pool. The first thing I pulled out of the water was a plant,it was sticking half out of the water.  It was a hanging plant, I think a spider plant, with lots of greenery.  When I pulled it out of the water, somehow in the greenery there was a saying on it!  The saying said, "Those we have held in our arms a little while, we will hold in our hearts forever." The words were wrote into the actual plant, meaning, the letters were actually green and part of the plant. (Important: I have a stone IRL that was given to my husband from his old best friend, when his dad died, that we have saved in our house.  Its a small decorative stone, that is a keepsake that has this VERY saying on it.)  ITs weird that the plant would have life in a pool that had chlorine in it.  I think there was a big plastic picnic table inside the pool.  Along the seating area on the picnic table, there were these foam projects that were placed on the picnic table to dry.  But the weirdest thing was that this table was underwater, so there was no way they would dry.  I was going around pulling these up from the water.  Then there was an area of the water, that I couldn't see down into the bottom of the pool.  I knew I didn't want to go near that part of the water, bc I knew it was filled with MUCK!  I was afraid of the germs and bacteria that was in that area, plus I hate MUCK!

Next Scene:
I was at a different childhood neighborhood, this home wasn't shared with my sister as a child (bc she is my step sister, and this other home was my moms home).  This childhood neighborhood was a very dangerous neighborhood then, and still is now.  Its in the inner city.  In the dream, I didn't see my childhood home, but rather the houses/buildings across the street from our home.  I recognized the street, and surroundings.  In this scene the buildings were double story, and connected, even though irl they were not connected.  I still recognized the area.  There were a lot of people walking and roaming the streets. In the dream I was able to somehow get on top of the buildings, and I was walking over above the people, able to avoid the dangers. I sort of felt like I was walking above the storm, so to say. I dont know how else to describe it.  I felt blessed, and favored. 

IRL I used to want my sisters life. I used to envy her life before I knew Christ.  She seemed to have it all when I was young.  I do feel very sorry for her.  Im sorry that things have been so rough for her. Every area of her life is a struggle right now. IRL I am so thankful that I have The Lord, and that He has blessed me so much.  I almost feel guilty, bc I have so many blessings in my life.  Its hard, bc I cant help my sis right now.  I don't want to see things be so hard for them.  😰😰

Im pretty certain what this dream means, but would love a confirmation.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top