strawberries on the ground

View previous topic View next topic Go down

strawberries on the ground

Post by promisedchild on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:26 am

I dreamed that there was a baby in a high chair I was going down the stairs to go to see about her and she was An adopted child maybe about 1 years old as I was going down the stairs outside I was careful not to step on a lot of strawberries. they were coming coming up out of the ground and I didn't want to step on them as I went to go see about this little baby girl what does strawberries mean?

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: strawberries on the ground

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:48 am

promisedchild wrote:I was careful not to step on a lot of strawberries.

If the strawberries are symbolic for something specific, then people came to mind - possibly a group of people. I think of the parable of the sower, and the strawberries being fruit-bearing believers.

The act of being careful not to step on them could be about being careful to not offend or being sensitive to their weaknesses - just a thought.

I've read on this site that the age of babies in dreams is often literal. Are you planning to check on anyone/anything that's been going on for about a year?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:03 pm

thanks white shadow I haven't been on here in a long time thanks for responding. .nothing comes to mind about checking on anything for the past year. I will keep seeking the Lord on this:)

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top