Dream of my son the other night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of my son the other night

Post by sister on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:55 am

I had a dream that I picked my son up from work, and I had his suit in my car he was in the front passenger seat of my car and he was trying to drive my car from his seat because he seemed to be in a hurry. Naturally, he's sometimes impatient. So I took the wheel back and told him I will drive my own car, he wanted to get something to eat so I suggested that we go to a hotel because it was close by but instead of that hotel we went to another hotel that we saw on the hill. As we were exiting the car people started running up to the car and I noticed out of the crowd this young girl in white she looked troubled, she was about 13-15 years old. So I asked her if she needed prayer and she said yes but she wanted my son to pray for her but he was ministering to the other people. So I asked her if I could pray for her took her hand and I begun to pray  and tears began to run down her eyes. My family and I continued towards the restaurant and saw that inside  the hotel they were having a church service. The people that my son and daughter were ministering to were attending the service. So just as my son would do when we attend any service he went to the pulpit but I stayed in the audience just observing. My son left out and I thought to myself maybe they (meaning him and my daughter) left and went to the restaurant. So I left the service to look for them and the same young girl was standing outside of the service, my feeling's in the dream was that the problem she was having was with her mother and I woke up. What does this mean?j

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top