Lost my wallet-credit cards gone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost my wallet-credit cards gone!

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:33 pm

I had a dream that I went to a park of sorts.  I left my purse/bag under a water-slide, the big kind that have stairs and are twisty.  When I came back, my stuff was gone through, and scattered around, and my wallet was missing.  
I knew someone stole it.  I immediately started trying to find the contact number for my debit card.  I knew that with my debit card, that if they got money out of it, I could n't get that money back into my bank account.  I planned on going through my cards, from most important to the least to call them to have lock the cards down, so the thief couldn't steal from them. I knew my credit cards I could plead fraud to reverse the charges, but my debit would be money gone that I could not dispute. I had to find a phone to use.  I borrowed my friends phone, but it wasn't a smart phone, so i couldn't look up my banking phone number on the web.  I had to call information. I remember thinking and seeing the numbers in the dream...1-555-1212.  My friend asked me if I needed to borrow any money to make it to payday on Friday.  I didn't want to borrow from her, and knew we should have caught the thief soon enough before he spent too much of our money out of our account.  I knew we would have enough to make it to friday.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost my wallet-credit cards gone!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:11 pm

I've had an identity theft dream, Daisy, and it ended up being literal. I'm not saying that this is definite, but if I had your dream I would watch out for something literal!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Ok, will not only watch out for it, but will be praying against it!  Thanks Mark!  

I also was wondering what you think of it symbolizing of getting rid of all my cards??  The thief being the enemy/devil???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Daisy wrote:I also was wondering what you think of it symbolizing of getting rid of all my cards??

Are you asking if you should do something with your cards beforehand? I want to be sure of what you mean...

By the way - I know it was something you thought in your dream about your debit card not being protected, but I want to tell you that it was my debit card that was used by someone else in my own experience - and it was actually covered when I filed a claim.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Thanks Mark!  =)

What I meant was perhaps I should get rid of my cards all together, and stop using them period. =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:42 pm

I don't see that from the dream, but if God's already been speaking to you about that then maybe ask him to give more confirmation. If it's what he wants for you, he will.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Thx Mark =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top