Man Looking Through My Bedroom Window

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man Looking Through My Bedroom Window

Post by wiselisa58 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:14 pm

In my dream I was closing the blinds to my bedroom and I saw this man walking away.  To myself I was saying that he saw the air conditioner right there so he knew he could in from there. Then I saw him looking through the window again, but there were no blinds or curtains up to the window in my bedroom this time. In real life I have blinds and curtains up to the window.  I could see him clearly looking into my window.  I tried to hide behind the dresser.  Then I made out of the room and I whispered and told my mother that there was a man looking through my window.  She told me to call 911.  So, I got the landline phone and I was trying to figure out how to cut it on.  My daddy showed me how to push the talk button.  I tried dialing 911 but I couldn’t get a dial tone.  I asked my mother for her cell phone.  She told me it was in her room, so I went in her room to get her phone.  I was calm during this whole process of dialing 911.  I saw my mother go outside.  I tried dialing 911 with her phone, but when I turned around the man had gotten into the house.   I told my father there he was.   And I grabbed the man and was holding him down. I kept telling my father to help me, but he wouldn’t.  He just went and sat down.  I was hoping that mother would come back in so she could help me.  The whole time I was holding the man down he was taking his clothes off.  Then the dream ended with the man biting me.

In a separate dream I had there was a man looking through my bedroom window while I was sleeping. I got up and closed the blinds. As I was closing the blinds I could hear the man saying I was beautiful. I've also had a dream where I was outside and I could see this same man looking up at my bedroom window. These 2 dreams occurred before the one mentioned above. Any thoughts.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Looking Through My Bedroom Window

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:51 pm

Do you know if you dream literally, or symbolically? Im not trying to scare you, but how secure is your house?  I ask this, if you normally dream literally. Is there anything that you can do to make your waking life home more secure? 

The fact that you keep having this dream, makes me know there is something the Lord wants to get your attention about. 

If this is more of a symbolic dream, I would ask you how connected have you been to the Father lately? The phone connections can sometimes symbolize our prayer life. The way your father responded in the dream makes me wonder if that is how you have been seeing God towards you lately.  Have you been seeing God lately as on your side, and ready to protect you and fight for you?  I liked that you had the theif pinned down on the ground, even though he bit you, you were still getting the victory over him! Another key thing in this dream was that you seen the entrance way that the enemy had into your home.  If this is symbolic, and not literal, then you will be able to spot where the enemy in real life is trying to gain entrance into your life.  Make sure you take heed to what the Lord shows you to keep the enemy out in your spiritual life. The hassle can be avoided. 

John 10:10
New King James Version (NKJV)
10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:22 am

Hopefully, this dream is symbolic. I have a mixture of both symbolic and literal dreams. Thank you for your insight.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Anytime!  =0)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top