Baby in Emergency room, cleaning a big house, and a little help from my sister....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby in Emergency room, cleaning a big house, and a little help from my sister....

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:58 pm

I had a dream that I was caring for someones baby.  I took the baby into the Emergency Room, and cared for the child as if it was my own.  I had to pay upfront in order for the child to receive care.  I was confident knowing the parents were wealthy, and that they would reimburse me.  It was $800 that I had to pay out of my pocket.  After caring for the child, the parents told me they would pay me $10/month until it was paid in full.  I knew they had the money, and was completely taken shocked that they were giving me a hard time about paying in full.  I was bold about telling them this was unacceptable, and that if I hadn't paid their child would not have been given treatment.  I told them, that at that rate it would take me YEARS to get my money back, and that I didn't have that kind of money to flick out.  I feel like I was in a kitchen when this confrontation takes place. I was their nanny in the dream.  Irl I am not very confrontive. 

Then I was taking care of someone's home (not sure if it was the baby's home or not).  The home was HUGE!  It had VERY large rooms.  I was picking up and organizing the home.  There were toys laying around (but not any furniture in the rooms).  I was picking up the toys, and  I realized they toys had two of each. I knew the toys were at that point my best friends children's toys (bc she has twins). After this big back room was picked up, I went into the next room to get started picking up there. I felt time restraints, like I needed to hurry.  This next room was big as well, without any furniture either.  It had a very beautiful fireplace, yet a grayness filled the room.  I think the walls, and everything seemed gray in color.  All of a sudden, my sister came in and was mopping the floor for me!  I felt very surprised and very greatfull for the help! 

End of dream

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby in Emergency room, cleaning a big house, and a little help from my sister....

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:26 pm

scratching chin symbollik of u takeing responsibility of someone elses situation?

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby in Emergency room, cleaning a big house, and a little help from my sister....

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:32 pm

thx d!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:43 pm

i think its a drm to happen wer ur picking up the pieces,or jus plain cleaing up a event family or frends, u get into a situ wer ur takeing care of something not ur own, that has a personal cost to u,  nerd ,but in the end some help from nearby comes about, :hairraising: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Your right, I think I know what this could be about.  Thank you D

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:16 pm

ok .sounds like its hapened, or happening, holy moly 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:23 pm

I have a friend that has a lot of family issues.  I love her, but its really becoming taxing on my emotions lately to be a support for her.  I feel horrible saying that, but she has constant drama in her life.  I have been feeling like lately, I dont want to take her calls bc its exhausting and I dont know what else to say to encourage her.  Also, when we visit, she always expects me to drive 45 min her way, all the time.  Instead of it going both ways, back and forth.  I have been hinting to taking turns, but I really dont think the effort will be made on her part to be honest.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:28 pm

I think in the dream I was happy that my sister was relieving me from cleaning all the mess up.  I did feel relieved that she was helping.  I think its good for me to not be so readily available all the time, making room for others help out too in this situation.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:00 pm

yep its easy to be overtaxed by others, sure we need to support wer we can ,, but also place limits to, :hairraising: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:04 pm

Thx d =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top