Not a real baby, but a moving doll??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not a real baby, but a moving doll??

Post by spintern10 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:50 pm

My dream:

One of my roommates hands out to me what it seemed to be her baby doll. I take the baby doll and later realize that this is a baby doll with freckles and cushy legs and it talks and moves. Weird enough it almost had wrinkles on its face. I couldn't tell the age becuase it was a doll and not so much a baby, but it wore a small dress. I am then off to somewhere, but before I leave I find myself laughing because I am getting tickled by the dolls feet. Next thing, I am confused by a white sheets covered floored small bed laying in the living room of my house. Next thing I step into the train and find myself surrounded by poor emaciated people and I sit next to a woman who has two babies, one she is holding, another who is sitting. I am grieved and have compassion for them. I get off the train for what seemed my stop and it seemed I stopped at a train station where two trains intersect. All of a sudden people all around me sort of freeze to next find that there is a train crossing with cages on them. In them were lions. I counted 1, 2,..maybe 7 or 8. All of them were caged, except one was walking around free. I hide behind a what it seem a man or a post from the lion that was set free.

My situation:

I am no longer employed by a job and it was a decision I made where I didn't feel at peace that it was a job God has called me in.

spintern10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not a real baby, but a moving doll??

Post by spintern10 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:17 pm

I have gotten insights as I've pondered more about this now. I know God speaks to me sometimes with dreams and I know sure enought that this is from God.

I believe the baby doll is the job I had that wasn't real and only fake in giving me joy that God did not intended me to have. The situation how I got this job made my sister, who is the one in my dream, be questionable and never felt at peace and revealed it to me this week when the decision process came. I am assuming that this is the confirmation God is giving me and the confusing bed is a preparation for another baby (another job) that God has in store for me.

I am an intern for a urban ministry organization (hence my name spintern10) and God has called me to bring the gospel to the poor and I am living in innercity l.a. I know that the the poor people in the train have something to do about my calling, however I am not sure what the dream is trying to tell me.

The lions question me. I am reminded of the verse in James where it says that the "devil prowls like a roaring lion" and so I am assuming that whatever the enemy had wanted to attack me or anyone is no longer going to happen because they are being caged and sent away somewhere...Am I right in this thought process?

If this were the case, the freeing lion scares me..Is this a warning to something I should pray and be careful about? Maybe. Does my dream point to anything specific?

I thank you all for your efforts, love, time, and devotion to God for interpreting dreams so that we may walk closer with God and obey Him.

I would definitely appreaciate any thoughts or interpretations you may have received or any suggestions.

God bless and much love in Christ,
E

spintern10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:53 pm

I do think this is a warning dream. Whenever God places us in a new position in our lives, the devil tries to attack us so that we will not experience God's blessings. I believe that the caged lions represent attacks that were prevented. Somehow one lion got away. God may be leading you into a job that is not exactly your comfort zone. Just trust that whatever job He puts you in, He will or has already equipped you for it. The free lion may be a person who will try to convince you otherwise. Continue to pray for guidance.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spintern10 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Thank you for your response! I will definitely continue praying about this job situation. God bless you and everyone who sees this!

Praises to God,
E

spintern10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top