Woman At My Door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woman At My Door

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:10 am

I was staying at a house that wasn't exactly mine...but, in another sense, it was mine. And not my real life house, either. It definitely felt like I was watching the house while the owners were gone - and they may have even been my parents. The house was big and a little fancy, but not too much. It did give me the feeling like it was too big for me - like there were too many rooms for just one person to need - and in that sense I didn't care for it. The feeling was also like I was spread too thin in having to watch over it all.

Eventually, I realized that there was someone at the front door. I had thought that there was someone there ahead of time, and I went to the front door to verify that. I looked out the window and saw a woman standing there along with her child. I really didn't want to interact with them. There was something "not good" about the woman, like she had dark intentions. At the same time, I felt that I had to interact with them. So, I cautiously opened the door, but not fully. The woman wanted to stay in this house, and I strongly felt like I should not allow that. She had asked if there were any unused rooms she could stay in. I told her that she couldn't stay here - and, inside, I drew justification from the fact that this wasn't totally my house. She didn't act out or anything at my response, but I could feel like she wanted to or something. The child also asked, but I had already said no. Then, I closed the door.

I moved more toward the center of the house, like I felt safer there or something. I wasn't sure if I needed to be concerned about this interaction that had just taken place. I felt uneasy about it all, but I didn't fully expect a forceful entry or even any further requests to enter. I just didn't know if they had left, though. I also didn't like that I was alone in this place.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Woman At My Door

Post by Chi on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:58 am

Hi WhiteShadow,

These are just my thoughts but could your door represent your heart and house your life in some way? Could the window be prophetic for someone you will encounter in the future, possibly someone that you respond to with caution? Will you be apprehensive about their (women/child) presence in your life. Are your feelings prophetic as to what may play out in the future?

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:24 am

Thanks, Chi! Yes, you may very well be right - that this dream is about a literal woman and child that may come my way in the future. This dream is on the heels of me thinking about ever marrying someone who already has a child...so it could certainly fit for that literal possibility.

Thanks, again!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:08 am

No problems WhiteShadow, I pray that Father leads and directs you and grants your hearts desire. Your feelings really stood out to me in this dream because not too long ago, I too had a dream about someone who I would meet in my waking life. I expressed REAL caution in the dream and it turned out to be prophetic for the right reasons. I am so glad our dreams can guide us in making the right decisions.

Chi  :whew: 

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top