My vehicle changed mid dream, from a convertible to a scooter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My vehicle changed mid dream, from a convertible to a scooter.

Post by Daisy on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:33 pm

I cannot remember which vehicle I was in at first, or at what point that the vehicle transformed.  But I remember at one point driving a convertible, for some reason I was thinking during the dream that there was not seat belts available while driving this vehicle.  They weren't a part of the makeup of the car.  It was wierd, my body was up pretty high above the doors on the convertible.  The top of the door, was at my waist level (and Im short). I was driving around on the streets of a city type area/or a busier type Suburb area.  At some point the convertible turned into a moped (or visa versa).  I remember though while on the moped thinking that there also was not seat belts available (duh on this one..lol).  I do remember the feeling of being very free!  I felt peaceful, and free, roaming the streets of the city or busy suburb. I was cruisin', zoomin around, and feeling good. I dont remember any other cars/vehicle on the road with me.  But I remember that there was activity going on in the backdrop (scenery). I remember noticing the vehicle change after it happened, but I didn't see it take place...just noticed it later.  I was like, 'Wow, how did that happen?'. 

Praying.  Thoughts, interps, confirmations?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My vehicle changed mid dream, from a convertible to a scooter.

Post by dreamster on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:55 pm

hee hee great enjoy,i think its symbollik of a transition uve been , from one situation to another, brining you a feeling of freedom/liberation,, no restraints, examine the feelings you had,they r the key.  woo hoo ,,ive riden a scooter yrs ago, it was great fun ,and a true feeling of freedom, just not the fastest mode of transport,  laugh ,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 dee,,flatout lol! 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top