dentist removing back teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dentist removing back teeth

Post by Jazzy on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:23 am

A few days ago I had a dream that I was at the dentist. I was in the chair with my mouth open, and he began doing mouth surgery with tools to remove teeth. I was unaware he'd be doing surgery because in my dream it was never discussed that I'd be getting any procedure done. I sat there helplessly confused wondering what was going on and why. I was relieved when he was done. He brought me a mirror and in the reflection I had my mouth wide open like a hippopotamus. I saw that the next tooth after the wisdom teeth was gone on all sides of my mouth. In my dream I remembered that I already had my wisdom teeth removed in my teenage years. So there was even more gum space in the back of my mouth.

Feelings: I felt invaded that the dentist removed the back teeth without my approval and I wanted him to stop. I was relieved when it was over and then more relieved I didn't have a noticeable gap since it was the back of my mouth. My physical image wasn't compromised. Because of that I felt slightly more forgiving.

Thoughts about this?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dentist removing back teeth

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:43 am

Hi, Jazzy -

Teeth can represent a lot of different things - from children to structure to literal teeth. For your dream, your feelings are going to be the most helpful in knowing what the teeth represent in your waking life.

The dentist can represent someone that you'd naturally trust regarding this circumstance. Maybe someone with a lot more experience, or someone that you'd expect to be able to handle the situation with excellence. The person that the dentist represents in the dream, however, should also leave you with the similar feelings of helplessness.

Are you presently feeling confused about something that wasn't planned or agreed upon?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:33 am

Hi Mark,

Presently I don't feel that way. The closest thing I can think of is that I am waiting for someone to make a decision about something. Whichever way they choose I support them either way.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:34 am

hey Jazzy... just my thoughts,,, in most of my dentist dreams, when the Dr (sometimes that's the HS For me) is removing teethe..its about removing friends.. or relationships..

Just an idea to ponder on... scratching chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Hi SisterinChrist,

I am sorry for the late reply, but I can somewhat foresee an ending of a friendship or two. They are both wonderful people in their own ways, but it's just one of those things where people are in your life for a season...

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:37 pm

I'm going to go back to your feelings on this one. In the beginning you felt invaded, but then the feelings transistioned into something that really wasn't that bad. You noticed that things were not as they began and you were relieved.

I believe the Dentist is the Holy Spirit and just as our lives have to go through painful transitions, when we look at the outcome, it really wasn't that bad. I believe that you are getting ready to go through some form of transformation or a process where things are going to make you feel "invaded", but when you look at your life and what it looks like afterwards, it really won't be that bad.

Just thoughts...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Last night I had a dream that was centered around the dentist. I am curious as to what your thoughts are:

I was at a dentist office different than the office in the previous dream. There were 2 females. I assume one was the dentist and the other the dentist assistant. I don't know who was who. I was there for a minor procedure to get something in my mouth fixed, something along the lines of getting a fill-in or sealant. Nothing invasive such as teeth extraction as in my previous dream.

One of the ladies told me that anesthesia would be involved. In my dream rather than a mask being put on my face, she actually blew her breath towards me. It was colorless but semi-cloudy. I could see her cloud of breath slowly approaching me and I became anxious. And then it hit me and I was suddenly drugged. I expected to laugh because I thought it was nitrous oxide, but I felt as if things were in slow motion. Things became still. Basically it felt different than what I expected. My perception of my surroundings changed. And then my dream transitioned where I was at a party of some sort.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top