Struggle With My Left Arm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Struggle With My Left Arm

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:11 am

Hi Everyone,

Dream:

I parked my car (real car) at the end of my parent's street. My parent's street is one way, but my car was parked the opposite way. I got out the car to close the back door but it was such a struggle. I was using my left arm. I tried 3 or 4 times to shut the door completely but I couldn't. My arm was so weak. I didn't have enough strength to shut the door. EOD

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Struggle With My Left Arm

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:37 am

Hello, ispeaktheword -

Just some thoughts, here: Our cars are often symbolic for our present waking lives. If I'm in my car in a dream, it's often about something going on right now, or something that'll happen in a few days.

Struggling to close a door to your car could represent trying to close yourself off of something or someone in your waking life. Maybe not permanently, but it could be a specific situation that you're trying to be done with. The weakness of your arm could be about trying to do it without supernatural strength.

The thing that you may be trying to close...the one-way street struck me as, maybe, how someone acts in the relationship with you. You may be desiring more compromise - "a two-way street" - but that may not be something the other person will give.

Again, just thoughts. This can be way off, so please pray and toss if it doesn't fit.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:56 am

Hi Mark,

Thank you for responding. You are always so helpful. You've given me good info to chew on and pray about. I've been struggling with pain in my left arm for a few weeks now. I've experienced this pain in the past and it went away quickly. Now, it's not leaving so quickly. I've been praying and trusting God to supernaturally heal me permanently. I'm so anxious, maybe I'm trying to force it to happen.

I was thinking the car being the opposite way could be opposition.. oh, well.

Thank you again for your time and thoughts.

Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top