Taking Care of a New Born baby Given to me to Raise.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking Care of a New Born baby Given to me to Raise.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:23 am

Hello Beloveds Happy New Year!!

I had a dream this morning.

Dream

I had moved in with this women who I do not know IRL but I knew in her in the dream. It was an apartment that seemed to be set back in the 1800's. The apartment was big and spacious, and the women was not around much. When I had moved in someone gave me this new born baby to raise. I had put the baby in a room to rest. Then I realized a little while latter the baby had been in the room for a few days and I needed to check on it since it was now my responsibility. So I go in and the baby was crying and wet. So I changed the baby and realized I need to shop and get this baby some food and stuff. So I go my older roommate and ask her what she thinks I need to take care of this baby. She tells the things I need. So I have to go down to the lobby to get out of my apartment complex. When I have the baby next to my bosom these guys are driving by me recklessly on their motor bikes in the lobby and they knock me down with the baby.The baby and I were fine but a man came and helped lift me up off the floor and asked if I was okay. He apologized for what had just happened.I got up and went out to shop for the baby.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking Care of a New Born baby Given to me to Raise.

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:27 am

Could this be the Lord telling you to seek counsel from the ancient of days so you will know how to nurture and grow up in the precious things of the Lord.

Also telling you to flee youthful lusts and counsel, which in this case would be represented by the people driving recklessly on motorbikes.  

The man is the Lord always tenderly helping you up and not condemning those that are reckless and careless in life that hurt you.

Daniel 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Daniel 7:22
Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

2 Timothy 2:22
Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

The story of Rehoboam in I Kings 12 comes to mind when he wrongly rejected the counsel of the old men for the counsel of the young men.

Just some thoughts that may or may not speak to you

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top