Dream about my deceased nephew

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about my deceased nephew

Post by exo152 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:23 am

My nephew passed away a couple of years ago, unexpectedly, at he age of 23. He had had an undetected heart defect from birth. Recently his sister has been dreaming about him. She said she dreamed their family was all together (their mother's family, not my family) and she saw him. She was trying to get the others to see him but they could not. She began to cry and he began to cry also. She is a young Christian, in fact his death was a turning point for her spiritually, and she really feels like this dream has some meaning. Thanks!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about my deceased nephew

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Just some thoughts Exo...please pray on them before sharing with your niece.

It seems to me that she had a special connection to her brother that nobody else did. I think that other people might not fully understand her grief, and the deep loss that she is feeling right now. She might even feel like before her brother left to be with The Lord, that he may have understood her and been able to relate to her more than any other might. I feel like his tears in the dream, could represent him being able to understand and empathize with her emotions when he was living.  I want to stress that i feel he is in a very good place, where there are no tears or sadness! I hope she can find the peace in that.  I dont believe the dream was meant to show her anything negative about where he is right now. I think her tears of sadness of others not being able to see him in the dream, could also represent her fear that others are going to forget about him, as they move on with their lives (not seeing him).  Forgetting about him is something that she will never do. 

One question comes to mind.  Was there anything in his life he desired to make an impact on before he died, that others are no longer focusing on?  (This thought may be way out in left field, it literally just popped into my mind)

Once again, these are only thoughts.  Please seriously pray about them. If you don't feel a peace about sharing with her, please dont. I do hope something ministers hope, healing and peace to your niece.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Thanks Daisy! I think you are right. I have noticed she seems to mention him a lot, as if she is afraid others will forget about him. They were products of a broken home and she is my nephew's sister, although not my niece. Her mother divorced my brother when he recommitted his life to Christ when my nephew was small. Their mother and some of her family are pretty messed up....alcohol and drugs and divorce are the norm. But my nephew's sister has, since his death, committed her life to Christ and is doing amazingly well. My nephew, about a month before he died had also recommitted his life to God and I know he is even now with Jesus. Thank you again!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Praise God!! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top