Repost: Another Jennifer Lopez (J.Lo) Dream!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Another Jennifer Lopez (J.Lo) Dream!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:02 am

Lately, I've been dreaming alot about Jennifer Lopez. Let me know what the Spirit tells you:
Had a dream that I saw Jennifer Lopez in short quick images. In one scene in particular, I remember her coming out of the water all sensually and seductively dressed (she had on black tight leggings and a black bra). I kept thinking: "why is she still trying to dress and act like that and she is married?" I just felt it was inappropriate. Throughout the entire dream and the images being shown, her top song: LOVE DONT COST A THING was playing.

Some of the Lyrics are as follows:
you think you got to keep me iced you don't
think you wanna floss I got my own
even if you were broke, my love don't cost a think.

*this song basically speaks about how her man wants to lavish her with material things but all she wants is his true love and she wants him to like her just the way she is. He doesn't even have to spend money on her to win her affection.

In the last scene of the dream, J.Lo was on center stage with a guitar (which I know she doesn't play in real life lol! ) and she was playing/singing a folk song. All I remember her saying was "everybody pees in the river/lake sometimes". She was smiling as she sang.

I'm like---WHAT? :huh:

*the next day IRL, I saw CNN's SHOWBIZ TONIGHT at work on television and it was showing how Jennifer Lopez was always in the spotlight and people wanted to "know her personal life". :kitty:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Another Jennifer Lopez (J.Lo) Dream!

Post by lola21st on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:46 pm

Desi -

It may be that your dream is revealing that JLo is trying to redefine herself and it's not working - dressing inappropriately, singing a bad song ( lol! ), playing an instrument she doesn't usually play, etc.

The song in the background oddly made me think of the Lord...my love don't cost a thing....in that He wants her true love, just the way she is....ok, unconventional but your celebrity dreams often are.... lol!

Thoughts?

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:53 pm

you're right..my dreams ARE usually unconventional! Maybe she is trying to figure out what she wants out of life and her career? Maybe she doesn't want to be defined by her marriage but still wants to be the J.Lo that everybody knows her by? Marriage changes things!!!Lol...She grew up Catholic and supposedly she has asked Tom Cruise (who is a Scientologist) to be her children's godfather? This may be causing confusion, but who knows? God may want her undivided attention now?

thanks as always for your response
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:37 am

The guitar scene is probably showing she is a fun loving girl but has to conform to what her husband's image is...like Katie Holmes...
wow..you are called to intercede on behalf of hollywood eh? good stuff!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:50 pm

you are called to intercede on behalf of hollywood eh? good stuff!

Something I'd never thought about before...could be cool and challenging!!Lol God is good!!

p.s. J.Lo was "out there" before--but now she's married and she's more a "house mom" and different now that she's married. Isn't that how it usually is though?lol

thanks for the responses
desiree

p.s. I wonder what the "pee in the water/lake" part meant?

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by airrykah on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:10 pm

What immediately came to me when I read your post ( I may be way off) But I had a dream about an NFL coach. I am not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to football so this is strange. Anyway I realized that my husband had been watching espn when I fell asleep so this why it came up in my dream. Had you seen anything or heard anything recently about J-Lo?

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:35 pm

yeah, earlier this week actually I saw a show about how people were so "into her personal life" (I saw this AFTER the dream though) possibly prophetic of seeing her on t.v. the next day?

I have been dreaming about HER alot lately though.

I remember how one time I dreamt about Derrick Jeter and Alex Rodriguez (both baseball players for the New york Yankees). I know little to nothing about baseball, so it was strange I had the dream. I dreamt that Alex Rodriguez (aka A-ROD) kept striking out and he had a HIGH batting average (which apparently is not good in baseball-the lower the better) and months later, he and his wife had gotten a divorce mainly because of his infidelity. So, God was telling me that he was "Striking out" of the baseball diamond (ie: marriage). But later in my dream, A-Rod was going for therapy on his knees (ie: so I felt like it meant that his life was going to get better and he was going to do what he needed to do to DO better in the future) so we will see what happens. This dream situation may be similar to that of A-Rods. J.Lo may even be representative of someone else--I am still trying to figure THAT part out!!Lol

thanks for your response
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Desiree -

I thought of you while watching the Golden Globe Awards...JLo is hosting and she's not wearing a wedding ring... :huh: ...not the night that one would be sending wedding jewelry to be cleaned...sigh...let's keep her and Mark in prayer...

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:38 am

*smile

Thanks Lurdys for the tidbit! I knew that there was SOME reason for the dreams. Crazy!!!

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top