Studying and Doing Spanish Homework

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Studying and Doing Spanish Homework

Post by wiselisa58 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:06 pm

In my dream, I was about to start studying. I was saying something about going out to eat with someone, but I was going to do a little studying first. I pulled out this notebook I had and I realized that I hadnít done any studying. So, I started looking over my notes. I kept looking at this one line and I kept trying to memorize it. The only thing I remember was reading and repeatedly saying something about the king is coming. There was more to the sentence but I donít remember the other part. Then I decided I would try looking over it again later. Any thoughts.

In my dream, I was doing some Spanish homework. I was writing a paper and I was using a translator website to translate English to Spanish (this something I use to do in college). It was something about the seats of a car and I was trying to translate that into Spanish. Instead of being at college, the setting took place in my living room. Any thoughts.

In real life, Iím no longer in school. I have graduated both high school and college.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Studying and Doing Spanish Homework

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Just some thought lisa...please pray on them and toss if they dont fit.

The king is coming makes me think that God is going to be bringing a fresh visitation to you and yours. A Living room can sometimes represent family, or things to do with family. And seats of a car, makes me think of 'going somewhere', or God revealing to you more about yourself or your ministry. The fact that you were 'decoding' this in your dream, makes me lean more towards God revealing things to you in your time with him, as you seek him (about yourself/calling/etc). ††

I will post a few links of mia's to help you better understand where i may be going with my above post. †Hope it helps. †Bless you!!†

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8467-common-themes-buildings

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8468-common-themes-cars

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top