Messing with a married man and a hole in the wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Messing with a married man and a hole in the wall

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:47 am

I had a dream I had strong feelings for a man in my dream.  He hugged me and I loved the feeling of being in his arms.  He told me he and his wife were splitting up, and that we could be together.  In the dream there was a door handle that went through the drywall in his apartment that I was responsible for.  In the dream I planned on repairing this.  His wife was moving out of the apartment, and supposidly didn't want anything to do with him.  As I went over there to patch up the wall, she was there and was so upset by my presence. I ended up finding out through her that her and her husband were both relocating together.  I was lied to by him! He was either going to leave me and never see me again, or he was going to try and have relationships with both of us at the same time. I remember me wanting him to get rid of his wife, so we could be together. I was dissappointed, but still was focusing on fixing the hole in the wall.  I was looking for tools, and dry walll patch in a hole in the cement floor, to fix this.  The end of the dream I remember feeling strong feelings for this man, all still while trying to patch the hole in the wall.

Any thoughts/interps welcome.

p.s. Obviously irl I would never even entertain the idea of having a relationship with a married man, or anything like that. I am married in real life, and a very faithful person. In the dream I was single.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top