Vision during prayer-Husband on a spring board

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision during prayer-Husband on a spring board

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:38 pm

I was praying for my husband who had a very important corporate meeting at work the following day (the boss' boss' boss was in town).  I was praying for my husband to have the best experience so far of his whole career this day.  When I was praying for him, I seen him on a Springboard (the kind the gymnasts use in competitive gymnastics).  I seen him moving in an upward and outward motion.  The best way i can describe what I saw, was his body was held in the position like the professional skiiers are when they do the far jump competitiion in the olympics. His arms were at his sides like this, but the motion he was headed was quickly moving upward and forward.  I felt, this meeting would be a defining moment for him and his career, that he would be remember by the big guys during this meeting...thus making his future promotions in the company so much quicker than anticipated!  

Update: The meeting did go wonderful, and he DID have the best corporate walk of his entire career!  I believe that this was a great moment for him, and his next promotion will be all the quicker bc of this...expecially considering he had only been in this new position two weeks prior to the big guy coming in to check on things!!!  How cool is that!  God is SO good!!!! It went so well that my husbands boss really teared up with the team after the meeting, and none of them have ever seen this happen before!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision during prayer-Husband on a spring board

Post by Cholette on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:11 am

Wow, praise God!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Thanks for being excited with me Cholette!!  Bless you!!  :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top