Room in heaven - fighting with enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Room in heaven - fighting with enemy

Post by Sirianta on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:05 am

Hey guys!

I dreamt this a while ago before I became pregnant with my two children.

I was in a room which was in heaven. There was a throne behind me. I didn't stand on the ground, I was in the air and pregnant. The colours in the room was something I've never seen before - kind of like translucent beautiful colours, I don't know how to explain it, it was kind of alive. Suddenly the enemy was in front of me and tried to attack me. All of a sudden I had a golden sword in my hand to defend myself and the baby. Sometimes it felt like I won't win and then God spoke to me and encouraged me and told me not to give up. The sword will help me, I have to use it. In the end I did win, but I was exhausted!!

Why did this dream take place in heaven? Does the sword represent the bible? I've always wondered which room I was in, because I know for certain it was a room in heaven, but which room? And why was I pregnant?

Would appreciate it if someone could maybe share there thoughts.

God bless you all!
xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Room in heaven - fighting with enemy

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:41 am

The Sword is the Word of God. I feel as though God is showing you that you are in His protective custody. That you may/or are battling against the enemy in your life but that God has equipped you with the tools you need to defend yourself and your idea or ministry (pregnancy). Although you may tire from the battle you will win the battle. The colors signify a promise. Like the rainbow. God's covenant with you. Please pray on what I have said.

In His service,

Connie
praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:45 am

Thanks Connie for the reply. This speaks to my spirit, I also thought that this is what it meant.

Have a blessed day! flower
xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:59 am

Praise the Lord! God Bless and I pray your day is awesome. You are very welcome!

Connie
:PTL:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top