Talking Dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talking Dog

Post by wiselisa58 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:13 am

In my dream there was this dog in my basement that followed me up the steps that led to the kitchen. The dog was friendly and seemed to cling to me. The dog would go from being a dog into being a man. I tried to tell him I wasn’t his owner and he was a man at this time. Then he turned back into a dog told me to get him some water. So I got him water. Then I got him some water in a plate that had 3 compartments for food. Then someone wanted the dog to leave and the dog said no. And he came to sit by me and I put my arm around him and was petting him. Then the dog told me he had to go to the bathroom, so I took him outside to use the bathroom. I had to close the gate to the fence so the dog wouldn’t get out. Any thoughts.

In real life, I don’t have a dog.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking Dog

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:57 pm

Some say dogs are man's best friend, and people have a tendency to really treat dogs with loving kindness, and even sometimes better then people. I'm not saying that is your case. But the dream seems to be provoking you to care and protect people like you did the dog in the dream.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top