PLEASE READ. Snakes in the grass, the old man and the chamber. Need HELP.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE READ. Snakes in the grass, the old man and the chamber. Need HELP.

Post by ManofValor20 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi everyone
I had a dream last night and it started with me getting chasesd
By some dogs and I was running across a field and noticed that
There was snakes camouflaged in the grass which didn't slow me down,
But made me almost jump with each step.
Then I was for some reason behind a cat. I could only see the cats head and neck
So was fairly close almost lying next to it and I had something
In my hand I guess to hit it and kill it. However I decided to mess around and just scream
And the cat turned around, noticed me and then chased me.
That was the end.
Then I had another one straight after one another
And there was this old white man he was disgusting to look at
he was dirty, really creepy looking and he was in a coffin and I was trying to push him in,
And he kept grabbing onto me until I managed to push him off me and close the casket.
Then I pushed him off the cliff. (Now I'm sure this man was the old me even though I ain't white)
But a representation.
Then straight after that I was in almost a chamber but I think it was more a deep hole if anything
Couldn't really see around me. It was really dark and I had wires or strings that was all on my body attached to the wall and I couldn't move. I was filled with terror I was screaming, crying, sweating
Profusely and Jesus was standing above me looking over to me and he spoke to my mind to almost tell me that the things which were all over my body were sin and I started screaming out my sins and with each sin somehow I got scissors in my hand and started cutting off each string and I done this for ages and was screaming because I wanted it to be over but Jesus was looking at me like more more more so I was thinking deeply about my whole life and where I've done wrong and each one was
Removed. As less and less strings were keeping me chained I was panicking more and more
And this went on for around 15 mins, it was literally torture. And I was free and then out of nowhere Jesus provided a ladder up to where He was standing and I threw myself up there and jumped
Onto Jesus I was hysterical pulling on Him and He just smiled.

Now this was the order the dreams came in right after one another.
I felt like a new person. A new horizon. Albeit I have been saved for 5 years, baptised by water and Spirit.
But I guess I wasn't living right and
Last night was the greatest turning point. I would just love your help with praying
For me to be strong. Thank you so much in advance for reading it and it will be a blessing if even one replies. Thanks

ManofValor20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE READ. Snakes in the grass, the old man and the chamber. Need HELP.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:03 pm

ManofValor20 wrote:I had a dream last night and it started with me getting chased
By some dogs and I was running across a field and noticed that
There was snakes camouflaged in the grass which didn't slow me down,
But made me almost jump with each step.
Then I was for some reason behind a cat. I could only see the cats head and neck
So was fairly close almost lying next to it and I had something
In my hand I guess to hit it and kill it. However I decided to mess around and just scream
And the cat turned around, noticed me and then chased me.

Hello, ManOfValor -

I've only read the first dream, and I probably only have time tonight to comment on that one, anyway.

I'm not saying that this is the interpretation, but more of what I would look for in my own life if I dreamed your dream:

Emotions will be the key to identifying what each animal represents in your waking life. If you feel the same way towards anything that you did any of the animals in the dream, that's more than likely what they represent.

Dogs can represent people. They can also represent demons or angels, depending on the dream. They can also simply be something that seems threatening - if they're threatening to you in the dream. In real life, where do you feel you are being pursued - or what are you trying to get away from - where you feel like you did when the dogs chased you in your own dream?

In many people's dreams, snakes represent some kind of threat - real or perceived. In my dreams, they've been anything from someone's spoken words (snakes from their mouth); an actual, threatening person; even a perceived threat from a real-life power tool. Wide variety, there. For you to understand what they represent in your own dream, you should ask yourself if there's any threats (real or perceived in your mind) that don't always stand out to you, but when you do notice them they don't hinder you - they only get a reaction out of you; or, even more symbolically, they may shake-up or surprise you in your spiritual walk.

Cats in my dreams have almost always represented people. That's not a rule for everyone, though - that's how God speaks to me through that symbol. To know what it represents for you, your actions toward it should match what God's been saying to you - and, maybe, how you've responded - in real life. In your case, where have you been Equipped (you had something in your hand) to terminate your connection to this. However, your action in the dream wasn't to put to use what you had in your hand - you said that you decided to mess around and scream, and the result was that the cat's attention was on you and it then pursued you. How did you feel about your actions in this part of your dream? This is just my own thoughts, so if it doesn't fit what God's saying to you, then please disregard...but I saw it more as disobedience or compromise: Not following through with what you were equipped to do, and then had conflict as a result. Could the cat represent a person in your waking life?

These are just some thoughts based upon my own personal dream experiences. If they don't speak to you, please toss them.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManofValor20 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:17 am

Thanks Mark for responding.
Regarding the cat as that was the only thing that stuck out to me
Was that when I went to strike it but decided not to but scream at it, it was shock when it turned around. Now from how I felt when I woke up was that it represented sin and God has given me the tools to eradicate it almost but instead I decided to play and do it my own way so yeah I definitely would agree with your thoughts. But at the same time I think all threw dreams are linked together as they were right after each other.

ManofValor20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top