What's really going on?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's really going on?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:46 am

I remember being inside of a room with my ex and his wife. The television was on and people kept walking in and out of the room. My ex and his wife were on the floor next to a bed (his wife's back was up against the bed, and my ex was laying on his stomach comfortably). I layed beside my ex but his head was turned away from me (All I saw was his bald head as he layed on his arm). I kept looking at my ex to turn around but he never did--I guess he had gotten too comfy. I was comfortable sitting there not concerned if he turned around or not. I wasn't intimidated by his wife being there at all because I wasn't bothering him anyway. His wife kept speaking in code around me? At one point, my ex sat up (right beside me again) and even though we were shoulder-to-shoulder he still didn't acknowledge me (even though he knew I was there, he just kept watching television). His wife seemed agitated that people kept walking in and out of the room--I assumed she wanted privacy but how could she get it if the room door was wide open and she didn't speak up to let everyone else know what she wanted? His wife also didn't seem to be bothered that I was in the room as well. (Maybe she had come to terms with the fact that there was nothing between her husband and I anymore?)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's really going on?

Post by pwilso512 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:12 pm

I think this dream just shows that you all have moved on. There may not neccessarily be an active friendship between you three, but the past has been let go. Everyone seems to be accepting of the current situation. But I do seem a little concerned about your ex's wife. Maybe this dream is also revealing an area in their marriage that needs prayer. She won't speak up about people walking in and out of the room (she and your ex's personal life), but your ex doesn't seem bothered by it. Just a thought.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:59 pm

I DO think that I and he and her are accepting of the situation now. Everybody knows he is married now, where as before he was trying to hide some things. I am so glad that he has moved on, as I have I--thank God!!!Lol...My ex has always been the nochalant type, and I hope that whatever the problems may be that they can work it out and there not be any pride in the situation!!! There is obviously something that she is bothered by. I wonder what it is?

thanks for your response--appreciate it
God bless you
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down