FOUND OUR LEADER - ON A SHIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FOUND OUR LEADER - ON A SHIP

Post by eyeoflight on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:23 pm

I dreamed I was on a ship. The "captain" or a leader was either lost, dead or missing. My husband was on this ship also. I thought it was going to be a short trip. Anyway, there were people looking for their missing captain. It looked a little cloudy too. (SCENE CHANGES) I and some othe rpeople "found" or "caught" a big fish. It looked like it was perfect, almost animated-looking & colorful. It also looked like a shiny blow up fish. We ran down some stairs to tell the captain or whoever the lear was that we'd FOUND the captain, we'd FOUND this fish! (Scene changes) My husband was driving through the streets of this island town picking up people in his SUV, telling them to get in. I saw all these people standing on the bus stop waiting for a ride or a bus. They were dressed in black. He couldn't fit everyone into his car so some couldn't go. They looked so dissappointed. Strangely, we were driving on dry land but I could still see the ocean water wrapped around tall buildings, splashing here and there. Big pockets of water around the buildings as if this was a city under or around water. The top of the ship reminded me of the tail of a whale which is used on top of the Carnival Cruise Lines ships. LASTLY, the ship was SPEEDING or ACCELERATING then slowing down, then RUSHING FORWARD in bursts alternately.

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FOUND OUR LEADER - ON A SHIP

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Below is a summary of the three dreams

Small ship could represent what you are doing now. You may feel you are not going anywhere by going in circles.  Yet you are going fast enough to get thrown out into something bigger/better.   Maybe now you are ministering to people on a small scale, and then suddenly you’re going to be thrown into something big.  This would be represented by a number of things big ship, bus stop of many people, big fish, tall buildings and the ocean/sea. You observing the construction of this represents you are part of the building process.  The blue waters, represents the Holy Spirit and deep waters represents going deep in the spirit of God to accomplish this.   Going deep in God is both a joyful thing and fearful thing. Searching for the captain is searching for leadership/direction which seems to be found in the big fish, evangelizing and winning souls for Jesus.  This may be an exhortation of not losing your focus of wining souls for Jesus, when dealing with the people’s needs and problems.  This ministry could be some type of get away for people a camp, ranch etc. that offers recreational activities to enjoy.  Thus again the exhortation to keep your sites on soul winning for Jesus, even though the social/secular interaction has healing value to it.   People dressed in black represents them being in darkness, and you are finding them in a dry and thirsty land.   Not getting them all in the SUV may represent not being able to help them all, which may be just a fact everyone in the ministry faces. The children in the dream could represent a children’s ministry.   The waters splashing on the tall buildings within eye site, exhorts you to look past the dry and thirsty land of the seen realm and continually keep your eyes in the spirit, knowing that God’s spirit refreshes the soul.  The bible verses of II Kings 6: 16, 17 come to mind when Elisha prayed for his servant’s spiritual eyes be open and see that there are more with us then them.  Seems like this ministry is going to go and or grow in spurts, as in the dream where you said “. LASTLY, the ship was SPEEDING or ACCELERATING then slowing down, then RUSHING FORWARD in bursts alternately”

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top