Burying Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Burying Items

Post by wiselisa58 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:16 am

In my dream I was walking in my backyard and I was going to bury some things. I'm not quite sure what the items were. There were these poles that look like they were from an bedpost on the ground. I dug up some dirt and I put something in the dirt. I covered it back up with dirt and then I put a big rock back over it. Then I noticed that I left something out. So, started digging up the dirt with my hands because I didn't have time to get the shovel and I was able to bury the item. I put the dirt back over it and the rock. Then the dream scene changed. Any thoughts.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Burying Items

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Maybe the Lord has been telling you to bury some sins and put them in the past under the rock Jesus.  Now He is reminding or revealing more sin to bury and put under the rock, and just like us all now is the day of salvation and time is of the essence to deal with it immediately.  Or you may have buried all the sins you know of and again just like us all He is telling you as you walk closer with Him more will be revealed and you will need to bury them promptly.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top