Selling Christmas Trees and a Visit to my Mother's House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selling Christmas Trees and a Visit to my Mother's House

Post by rosebush on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Dreamed I was out on a lot of maybe a condo.  I was displaying Christmas trees in a small circle that I was selling.  There were a few men gathered around.  The # of men, and they were foreign, grew to a good sized number.  And the Christmas tree display turned into a covered area where people could also sit.  

I'd found a metal nozzle to some sort of pouring can that reminded me of something my father used to help him pour.  I decided to go home briefly, cause I wanted to make use of this, with the plan that I would ride my bike back.  I was on foot.  The home wasn't far away.  

When I arrived my sister Julie was there with a small child of hers.  The child seemed oriental.  And the child wanted into the door, so I helped her in and it turns out to be the house of my mother.  We're in a side entry door, a hallway.  I see a doorway off to the left is a kitchen with lots of brick.  Reminded me of a German kitchen for some reason.  I see an attached seating area on the outside kitchen wall that is built to pull away from the wall at an angle.  There are several built in eating spots.  Entire bottom of the kitchen is brick.  I see an open brick wall loaded with various decorative things along that open wall.  Thinking if I lived there I wouldn't put so much on the wall.  I note this isn't a kitchen my father would like very well.  

I see a door and want to go in off the kitchen that I can see because it is englassed in windows.  It's a library, with stairs to get in and out of.  We briefly pass through it and out another doorway into an open reception type area, formal, where one would have a ball or a huge reception area in a mansion type house.  I see it is unfinished and say something about it.  But mother who is walking ahead of me explains it was the best house that they could find, the others were in disarray.  And this was the most finished place.  We walked through this long carpeted hall that was pretty bare and the carpeting was in the process of a messy carpet laying project.  Out through another door we entered into a mall, as in a shopping center, and I could see my mother walking off ahead of me.  I just said something like -- "oh this is a bonus to have your place built right onto a mall like this.  My thinking was she was using it to walk in.  In the dream this was a house she had recently moved into.  So wondering if God is showing me where she is at spiritually.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Christmas Trees and a Visit to my Mother's House

Post by rosebush on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:57 pm

I look up the etymology for condo and find joint rule or sovereignty. I certainly think that has been an issue.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top