On the bus, emotional ex

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the bus, emotional ex

Post by happiness80 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:09 pm

In this dream I was on a crowded bus sitting with a guy who appeared to be my ex boyfriend from when I was like 16 (in the dream it didnt look like him but seemed it was).  It seems he had come back from being away for some time either from prison or some military place.  I had a sense that he had been away at some place which had been hard or difficult.  We sat together and he asked me if during the time he had been away "had i met or been with anyone else?"  My response was yes, however i was lying.  I then notice he becomes very emotional and starts to cry but is trying hard to not show this.  He is visibly upset.  I then tell him that it was only 2 weeks and at least im being honest.....but I knew it wasnt true and thought that perhaps I shouldve just said nothing happened.  The dream ended with me just being surprised he reacted this way and him still crying.
I also noticed this ex had a tattoo on his neck (irl he didnt)

This dream took me by surprise, im not sure what to make of it, I havent seen this ex for many years and its well in the past.  I wondering what others might think and what the ex could be symbolic for, or is this to do with my past baggage?

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On the bus, emotional ex

Post by rosebush on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:53 pm

Hello Happiness80!

Certainly something to pray about regarding the ex as people don't always move on as we imagine.

In more literal terms, the dream could be urging you that being less than honest could cause hurt to others that we might not be expecting.

God bless you always ---
Rosebush

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:05 am

Hi Rosebush,

Certainly something to pray about regarding the ex as people don't always move on as we imagine.

Yes this was my first thought as well, I had to really think back to the past and try and remember anything that connected to me upsetting someone with anything I may have said or done or caused hurt in some way. Im a little confused because the ex in the dream did not look like the "actual" ex of mine so Im wondering who or what this points to.

In more literal terms, the dream could be urging you that being less than honest could cause hurt to others that we might not be expecting.

I also had this thought come to me as the lie I told in the dream was obvious to me even though it wasnt to intentionally hurt him & I didnt expect that reaction. Im wondering if this points to something coming....however Im still wondering why the lord would put it in this context with an ex.

Your thoughts are appreciated, thank you!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top