Using bathroom toilet in front of others and rumor I'm pregnant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Using bathroom toilet in front of others and rumor I'm pregnant

Post by Jazzy on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:18 am

It looked like I was inside of a barn because of the wood structure and dirt ground. There was a toilet off to the side and I felt the urge to use it. I was by myself. I defecated, and just as I finished a line of people came walking in this place. I don't know what the line was for, but in an earlier part of my dream people were in a line outside to attend an event for some type of honor awards. Anyways, I felt embarrassed because I was on the toilet in front of others but thankfully nobody really noticed me. I went to grab what I thought was the toilet paper and wiped, but it was actually the bottom of a girl's turquoise maxi dress that I know. She was positioned right in front of the toilet paper holder and I grabbed without looking. I accidentally touched her leg too which is how she figured it out. She pushed my arm away from her. I felt very embarrassed now and I was too ashamed to tell her about her dress (horrible I know!)

Then another girl I know was sitting in a computer chair in front of a computer, turned around to face me and told me that she heard I was pregnant. I said no I am not, maybe you mean the other Jasmine that's in my class. She said no, it was the Jasmine who sits in the front of the class. I said that's where I used to sit but now I'm towards the back of the class. I looked around and others were nodding their heads meaning that it was also me they heard that was pregnant. I made a joke and said well I hope you all aren't prophesying that because I don't need a child in my life right now. I thought I have less than 1.5 years left in grad school. Everyone laughed. I said the girls I now sit beside in class have families, maybe it's one of them. There was silence. Then I became a little scared believing that I was pregnant and my first thought was that I'm going to have to ask my mother to come live with me to help me out.

Thoughts about this?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Using bathroom toilet in front of others and rumor I'm pregnant

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:42 am

Defecating could mean that you are getting rid of some waste (sin, habits etc). In the process you may be making some mistakes (which we all do) or offending others, this would possibly where the dress comes in. The people not really noticing you could be that even though you think people may be judging you as you as clean things up in your life, they really aren't noticing.

Being pregnant could be giving birth to that cleansing process and you will need your mother (The Holy Ghost) to help you in the process.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:05 am

Thank you GreatFulServant, that definitely fits this season I'm in now.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:33 pm

scratching chin hmmm ,, not a pleasent drm but it sounds current, i agree wiv g/st,,a time of cleansing away toxic things, that may become apparent to a few ppl, perhaps thers some issues you feel embaressed about,, disappointed  i wonder if the 2nd part relates to you being gossped about online type duh ,,or it relates to a fear of being talked about,  scratching chin 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:30 am

Interesting thoughts about the second part being not liked being talked about because I really don't lol. Especially in a manner like that.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:51 am

ok,  scratching chin 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:25 am

Sponsored content