Texas being separated

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Texas being separated

Post by justicarjamie on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:56 am

Boy I have been on a roll with dreams lately lol, I'm not sure if it's because I'm living more in the spirit or what but this dream is odd to me.

I had moved back to Texas and spoke with a man who was talking about Texas separating from the US, I said it would probably never happen. Then a few days later I saw a map of the US and Texas was shown to be separating from it. I was then in what felt like a stadium but the whole of Texas was in the seats, and Obama was standing at a large podium where everyone could see him. He was asking the people if they really were considering this, and almost everyone stood up and held a white booklet above their heads. Obama seemed irritated at this and said “Really!? Ya'll wan't to really do this?” Then after a while he asked if there was a leader or spokesperson for Texas, and I walked towards the center of the stadium. He looked at me and asked if it was me. The dream ended and I woke up startled.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas being separated

Post by rosebush on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:59 pm

I wonder if there will be an opportunity for you to defend a friend from potential dismemberment from a group?

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:07 am

Hi, Jamie -

I don't follow much in the way of news, but from time to time I have heard that there's a group in Texas that does rally for separation from the rest of the country. If the dream is about that literal issue, then I would say that your part in the dream is to be in prayer for the state.

However, given what's been going on in your life, I was thinking that the dream may be more about the separation between you and your husband. If that's the case, you didn't have the opinion that everyone else did...so, I wonder if Texas represents your husband, or if it represents a group of people that share that opinion.

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:38 pm

I will pray for clarification on this dream. My husband has made it clear he doesn't want me home, so the dream could have something to do with the matter. I am in no way in favor of divorce, but I can do nothing else.

I have also heard of that group wanting to secede from the USA, that was my initial thought since the dream was so vivid.

Thank you Mark and Rosebush =)

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:44 am

Wow, I pray the Lord open your husband's eyes and lets God fully guide him. I remember when I was searching found the etymology of Texas meaning friend or ally. Just seemed interesting.

Merry Christmas Justicarjamie!

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top