Dream of my friend..plz help me with this one!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of my friend..plz help me with this one!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:39 am

I was sitting on a brown-colored couch with my old classmate/friend (who at one point in time "wanted to date me"). His two-year old baby girl was sitting on his lap (IRL he hasn't kept in touch with me in some months, so when I saw the baby in the dream I was like: "NO WONDER HE HASN'T KEPT IN TOUCH, HE HAS A BABY AND WAS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HER AT THE TIME". He also doesn't have a child IRL either). I was shocked to find that this guy had a child for some reason. He seemed somewhat agitated by the baby's unwillingness to sit still and be quiet (it kept whining). I saw my friend (he had on suit in the dream, and IRL he is a "Church going" guy that is the "minister of music" in High School he wasn't "saved" so to speak just going through the motions, but we were still good friends), take a white pillow from one side of the couch and lay it on his lap--he tried to put his baby to sleep for a short nap but it wasn't working. At one point I kept kissing the baby because she was so very cute--I love the cheeks!!! lol! I remember my lips sticking to her cheeks and my friend enjoying the interaction between I and his child! My pucker kept getting bigger and bigger as my friend playfully moved his baby back and forth with my mouth.

I saw the singer Tye Tribbett and a couple of his male singers come over to the couch--I assumed they wanted to "Get to know me". They were singing that popular song: "oh tast and see the Lord is good". My friend said, "I didn't know that song was on his album". (He's a Tye Tribbett fan by the way). I said, "yeah, its track #11." (IRL its track #3 and called: Taste N See). My friend rested his back up against the couch and started bobbing his head to the infectious beat--he seemed really comfortable and relaxed

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of my friend..plz help me with this one!

Post by Giveme10min! on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Hi Desiree,

You really do need an interpretation for this one! The "friend" is Satan! The brown (death-green turns to this color) couch (rest).. He hasn't been around but as you rest, he's plotting his attack. He brings a baby (new worries) and places it on white pillow (presenting it which make it look harmless) example: Placing a venomous snake in a beautifully packages box.. He makes it cute and approachable, so you want to kiss it (or be sucked in).. 11 it is the number which marks, disorder, disorganization, imperfection, and disintegration..

The Lord is warning you of an attack that is happening or will happen. He wants you to stand guard (not relax) and focus.. Do not get sucked into Satan's lies (something that may seem harmless or even good).. Satan wants you to "taste and see"... Since the baby was not on your lap (as this would mean you are carrying the burden), you can escape this. Satan is leaning back and watching what you'll do..

Cindy :)

Giveme10min!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:53 pm

Cindy
thanks so much for taking time to respond to my dream! I will definitely pray on what you've said

What you said about the number 11 rings true because it does mean disorder and imperfectness! I just felt like my friend is going through some things and there is some disorganization in that relationship/situation (ie: couch)

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Desiree,
I want to point out a few things that stuck out to me in your dream. The whining that the baby was doing represents a need to be nurtured. Because the baby belonged to your friend in the dream the nurturance is for him. He is in need of tender loving care that can only truly come when he rest (couch) in the Lord by tasting and seeing that he is good(a personal experience).

Be careful with numbers. They are important according to what scripture says about them and who the number is meant for in the dream.

I hope this can bless you,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Giveme10min! on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Desiree,

Friend is Satan (taking your friend's form) bringing you burden. As you saw your friend having disorder in his life, the Lord is warning you of the same fate. Pray, Pray and Pray some more. Read his scripture and he will show you the way. Be on guard. I have had dreams as long as I can remember, lead and taught by my mother who had the gift from God. Anytime I or anyone had dreams about a baby, worries came! Period! This is a warning dream as I have stated earlier... I don't know where Seekyefirst is getting his/her information.. Before we speak and lead a sheep to slaughter, make sure what you speak of is from the Lord. If the Lord is giving Desiree a warning and you say something else, you are playing with wrath of God. Dreams are his direct words spoken through visions and interpreted by those who have the authority to speak for Him. I'm hoping that the Lord has given you the authority to interpret dreams (because from what you write, I do not believe this to be true...) To many interpreters, The Lord has said, "I did not send you nor do I know you."

Giveme10min!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:14 pm

I thank you both for your responses Seekyefirst and Giveme10minutes!

I do believe that God gives me confirmation through dreams and that he has given me the prophetic anointing and ability to interpret dreams (after all interpretation comes from the Lord!!) Giveme10min! I appreciate your concern for the word of God and making sure that things are spoken decently and in order, but I feel like what was said to Seekyefirst was kind of harsh. I know that if what anyone says doesn't agree with my spirit the Lord will let me know. Who are we to say that the Lord didn't send someone? your spirit will agree or not agree that's why its important to know the Lord for oneself and to test fruits (you shall know them by the fruits). I take everything what someone says to heart and make sure that I pray on it because as I've mentioned before the Lord will reveal.

Thanks for the warning and if God is warning me I DO believe that he will continue to let me know in dreams, visions, or whatever as he has done before.

Again,
I appreciate you both for the responses and I feel as though something is happening and God will definitely let me know.

be blessed both of you in Jesus name!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:50 pm

hmmm i am not really sure where satan comes into this dream!
Is your friend saved yet? you said he was going thru the motions!
I ask this because it seems like the baby is his own conscience bothering him about his ministry. How many years has he been the minister of music? Can God be dealing with him in the importance of this calling on his life. he seems to love and 'take care' of this talent or gift (white pillow to sit on) but it sounds like God may be giving him a greater call...he wants MORE of him and he won't find full peace in this ministry until he surrenders all. You kissing the baby may just show that you can see the beauty in this call or ministry in his life...
The message in the song by TYE TRIBBET (i love him by the way) is this You try & you try to do everything your way
You're sick & you're stressed out tryin yo make it through the day

Sounds like that's a message to your friend NOT YOUR WAY anymore but GOD's way! And your friend was attracted to the song...God's dealing with him...
As for the 11 or 3- i think becauseit was a dream it didn't come in the form of IRL.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Thanks so much for your words UNA (as always)!lol

In actuality, I really did feel attracted to the baby and was in love with it, so what you said about me "appreciating the call in his life" seemed right on point!!! (p.s. I love TYE too!!!lol)

I hope that the young man comes into his own soon, he's been playing music all of his life (as I've mentioned before he hasn't always been saved but now he is and I think he really is trying to "turn things over to God" now!)

Hopefully, I will be hearing good news from him soon that he's now SOLD out to Christ and not trying to compromise! I believe that he knows where he needs to be right now, often times as Christians we get into a crossroads and wonder if turning completely to christ is worth it--I know I've been there before!!!lol

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Honestly, I believe both interpretations are true.

Since my God is exact that, God, He's not limited. He can give one dream that can be interpreted many ways according to the situation we are in and each be Biblically correct.

I find that our greatest strength is also our greatest weakness. Let me explain.

A woman's hope for a man's future - her ability to lift him up, support him, and see him through to his God given calling can be one of a woman's strongest strengths WHEN it's in the the confines of marriage. Outside of that marriage bond, it is her greatest weakness. Instead of accept what He is, she falls in love what he can be, she marries a sinner with the thoughts that God has called me to lift him up. Let's take it even further - she has a prophetic gift. She 'sees' through Godly eyes what the man can be and how God can use him and her God given abilities to lift a man and support him in this through marriage kicks in and she begins to do these things for a sinner man who doesn't care about God, gets in trouble and marries a man that doesn't love God.

The balance: Understand oneself - know our strengths are also our weaknesses.

In the case of this dream I see both interpretations as correct. Different types of Christians see different sides and then think the other is false. In some cases they are. In this one, I don't think so.

If this had been my dream, I would think that God was saying (I don't like 'trying to say' because He's not trying to say it, He IS saying it. It's just a matter if we understand it or not. :crazy: ) "Care for, nurture your friend to come closer to Me. He is infantile in his dedication and you are happy that He is making progress but keep him and his issues at arm's length. Keep your guard while helping him and being his friend but do not allow yourself to get excited about a relationship with him. The "Taste N See" can be both an invitation from the Lord - Taste and SEe that the Lord is good AND a warning - Satan in the garden of Eden - Taste the fruit, you will be like God.

See how it can be interpreted both ways? It's important to see the balance of the interpretation. If I got this dream, i would know that I'm to be a 'sister' in Christ ONLY and nothing more. This friend can only be a good Christian and husband if he develops his relationship with God FIRST. If you fall for any man (like Satan would want you to in order to destroy you both - two birds {souls}, one stone {temptation}) before he is fully sold out to God, it would be to your detriment.

My 2 cents.
Pray and be real with yourself - that's the MOST important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:45 am

"Care for, nurture your friend to come closer to Me. He is infantile in his dedication and you are happy that He is making progress but keep him and his issues at arm's length. Keep your guard while helping him and being his friend but do not allow yourself to get excited about a relationship with him.

I appreciate those words greatly--and this is true! We women do get caught up in "the big picture" or the "good that someone could be" that we miss out on what is happening now! God doesn't look at us where we are but "what we WILL Become" so I guess that is my weakness!! God knows the heart and all we can do is pray for individuals to live fully for God and not to compromise!

If you fall for any man (like Satan would want you to in order to destroy you both - two birds {souls}, one stone {temptation}) before he is fully sold out to God, it would be to your detriment.

...believe me, I know THIS one too well!!!lol...This guy in my dream is JUST a friend (not even my type, although he could be representative of someone else that I know in real life--since God DOES do things like that in our dreams! :)....I AM WAITING FOR MY MAN THAT IS TOTALLY COMPLETELY WHOLLY SOLD OUT TO HIM! A man that loves God with all of his heart mind soul and strength (Deuteronomy) will surely love me! That's what I want.

Thanks for your response and I appreciate your thoughts and God-ordained words. Even though someone could get more than one interpretation (good or bad), I have to make sure that that's what God is saying to me (agrees in my spirit as confirmation). Please don't take offense to what I've said.
desiree (starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top