Disciple of Jesus and a very tall tree

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disciple of Jesus and a very tall tree

Post by justicarjamie on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:23 pm

I saw a man who seemed to be one of Jesus's disciples. He had just brought someone back from the dead, and then he turned to me and his eyes turned white, he started crying and saying something like it was a curse to have this power. His eyes welled up but instead of tears falling, it was like crystal, very large crystal tears hitting the ground. I saw Jesus behind him with a concerned look on his face, reaching out toward the man.

I was in a very large tree, it soared so high you could not see the top. There were many other people in this tree as well but I was the highest up. I looked up and saw large branches and logs falling down, I jumped around the tree and dodged them, but they kept coming faster. I shouted as I looked up that it was the meteors.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Disciple of Jesus and a very tall tree

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:41 am

Hi, Jaime -

I was thinking that both the disciple and the large tree relate to the same person/ministry. I think the tree shows more of the ministry that this person is a part of or is the leader of. The falling branches and logs may be like the falling apart of the ministry.

The first scene with the disciple seems to be showing you someone who sees ministry as a burden. Jesus said that His way is easy, and His burden is light, so this person may be trying too much out of the flesh.

So...with that said, is this a local ministry and a leader you know personally, or is God showing you something/someone with a much greater reach, like an international ministry that may be on TV?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:14 am

I know my former church here was struggling, and the leader was too of course to keep the church going. But I have not been to that church for a long time. There is no one else in particular I can think of.

There is a feeling that this may be the global church under attack, since the tree was like a global tree in my dream, it was taller and larger than any other.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top