Searching for my car!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching for my car!!!!

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:14 pm

I had a dream that was very long, but since I waited so long to Record it I don't remember all of it! The parts that stood out are the following things. But mind u the whole dream, the main idea was finding my car! It was always in the back of my mind no matter what the scene was.

One scene:
I was at a huge park. It had a lot of grass, trees, and natural scenery. There was a body of water that looked beautiful skirting along the edges of this park. There were many people enjoying leisure time here in this dream. This was the backdrop/location of the Entire Dream. I was looking for my car in the dream.

Another scene: One portion of the dream I remember feeling my scalp, and realizing I had a bald patche! The feeling scared me, the patch I felt was a circle shape and was the size of a finger tip! There was another part where my hands were shaking, as if I had arthritis in the dream! I was scared and concerned! (I'm praying against any physical attacks, plz agree with me!)

New scene: I was still in the park, still looking for my car, when I wander into a hut looking bar. I go to the bartender, and I think I was asking for help with finding my vehicle, when an old friend I lost touch with comes up to me. She gives me a hug and introduces me to her younger sister. I met her Many years ago when she was little irl. Irl i see this sister prob being 21 yrs old now, the age she looked in the dream. This sister was all grown up now. I discerned that my friend was hanging out with her much younger sister, but still trying to pretend like she was still her sisters age. She looked great, and healthy, and happy. But I cld tell she was trying to make up for lost time. (Irl she got divorced from her jerk Of a husband, who she wasted many years with. He mistreated her, abused her emotionally and physically. She started dating a much younger man, and backslid back into the world after the divorce. This is not the first dream I have had about her. She is a great person, who picked the Wrong mate. I did reach out to her a month ago, without a returned call.) in the dream, I didn't feel like she was mad at me, and I didn't feel self concieous for her not returning my call, knowing it was not personal (irl I feel I do Wonder if she is mad at me for not calling sooner.) we parted ways in the dream, on a good note. It was so good to see her, but we both had things that needed to be tended to.

New scene: somehow thoughts of my daughter needing braces comes into the dream and me needing to follow up on that...lol.

New scene: There was also a part of the dream where I was still at the park, and this time I was with my husband and kids. There was a Bon jovi concert going on at the time. There were a lot of people and I felt on guard to protect my kids. My husband at one point left to go to the bathroom. Then the scene changes again

New scene: I'm still looking for my car, and I'm in the parking lot of the park. I can see the water, activity and scenery. I'm feeling a bit pressured or flustered. All of a sudden a very nice middle aged 45/50 yr old black man comes and starts helping me to find my car. I had an instant trust with him. His presence brought me peace, and even though we didnt find it in the dream, I knew he was for sure going to help me to find it. There was not a doubt or concern from that point on that I wld find it! (Not a doubt he symbolizes The Lord)

Dream ends

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching for my car!!!!

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:47 pm

I think this old dream cld b connected to this dream.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t16634-quick-dream-granny-car

We have found our church home. I have been serving administratively in the children's ministry. They have asked me and 3 other people in the church to co-lead the Children's ministry as a team for the next year until they can pay a permanent pastor to take over the ministry. We are volunteering. I have been seeking direction as to what The Lord has for me, and this presents itself, out of the blue! Seems every church I attend, this opportunity keeps presenting itself. I'm thinking my car is the direction and ministry he has been leading me towards....boy have I been fighting this. Irl Though I am a bit worried, conerned and scared that I will be overwhelmed, or that it will be too much for me and my family.

Thoughts comments or other possibilities?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:47 am

looking for ur car can be a synboll of seachimg for ur purpose in life, ,god dosnt call the qualified, but qualifies the called, to use a clichay, and loves to use ordanary ppl to do extraordanary thingsidea:hooray:,,,,sweet dreams 2dee hasa deckchair callinlol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:56 pm

dreamster wrote:looking for ur car can be a synboll of seachimg for ur purpose in life

I was thinking the same thing about your dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Thanks Guys!! Def a confirmation! =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:06 pm

scratching chinwell, watta u kno,, ideahee heegud 4 u,, :hooray:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:50 am

Sponsored content