Manicure/getting nails done

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manicure/getting nails done

Post by happiness80 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi all,

In this dream it seems i was in an unfamiliar place.  I see all these people from my church walking in a very orderly way.  Seems they are all going somewhere including my pastor and his wife.  Then it seems they are all angels of some sort (weird, I know).  I then see one church member who is a leader in our church.  He seems to be sitting around and just present.  I then see I am sitting down ready to get my nails done or painted.  I notice my nails do need some work done as I have messy cuticles.  As Im sitting there getting my manicure, the church member seems to be sitting down and waiting for me.  Just seems like they are just waiting.

Any thoughts?  IRL Im polite with this church member and his wife, dont really know them well so im guessing he is symbolic.  The main thing that stood out to me was him being present.  His name is David so not sure if that is important. Also noticing my nails needed some attention stood out in this too.

Thanks all!

Last edited by happiness80 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Manicure/getting nails done

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Hi, Happiness -

Do you think this dream is about the spiritual side of life considering all the church members, pastor, and this other leader?

Getting your nails done could be something that's fairly routine but can be (or maybe has been) put off for a little bit. Maybe it's about detail stuff in this area of your life? Just a thought.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Thanks for your thoughts - yeah you could be right here, I wondered if it was showing me where I am spiritually ie: I wasnt part of the others walking towards something but I wondered if perhaps the manicure meant I needed to pay attention to some small things to be on track.....I dunno these are my own thoughts

I also wondered if the leader was symbolic for the lord being patient and waiting for me whilst I worked on these little issues.....

Will keep it in prayer ...thanks again :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top