Sweeping demons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweeping demons

Post by justicarjamie on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:57 pm

It was a place like my parents house, but the sides were open, and I was sweeping out the floors because they were so dirty. As I started to sweep the dirt and hay out of one of the openings in the wall, a flame started where the dirt fell. My mother came around with a water hose to put the fire out and I realized I was sweeping demons out of the house. As I realized this I was in a vehicle going toward my parents house and in the rear view mirror I could see a huge tornado forming and knew it was Satan after me. My mother was scared for me as I drove toward the house.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweeping demons

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi, Jamie -

Have you been doing any spiritual housekeeping? That is, looking at yourself or your circumstances and removing things as God may be prompting you? Looking at the dream, you actually may not see it as you start to do so in real life since you said you "realized I was sweeping demons out of the house."

The tornado is either a threat or a perceived threat that could follow from where you had been - that is, related to something behind you. This is something to pray about.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Hiya!

I have in fact been doing spiritual housekeeping. Walking more in the spirit every day, Jesus is all I have to lean on now. So that makes sense.

I will pray about the threat, thank you =)

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top